She Is Back!!!

"life was easy till now but I have to face him!!! Someday or the other I have to look into his eyes and answer his questions... I cannot be running away from him always" Sehar told these words to herself to make herself calm down a little bit

"where were you?? " Shanaya came towards Sehar while having a sip of her wine.

" umm.. I was outside in the garden just breathing a little bit of fresh Air " Sehar kept on looking every other man who passed by to just have a confirmation that what just happened with her was real or not. Was Abhimanyu really there?? Or it was just her illusion.

" Sehar are you okay?? Why are your eyes tossing here and there?? Searching for Abhimanyu? " Shanaya asked with funnily but later realized that what she just said was not supposed to be said.

" wait!!! What?? You knew that he is gonna come!!! This means that you guys have been in touch with him?? You guys met him after the day I had left Mumbai?? Am I right,?? " Sehar was furious, her anger was out of control.

" Sehar we wanted to tell you but..."

""but what Shanu.. I trusted you people and you guys have broken my trust " by now Sehar's eyes had turned teary. She was shattered." trust!!! Trust!!! Betrayal!! Well I am used to it. You guys were in touch with him. With the person who made me cry on my last day... Broke my heart... Well leaving that aside, you should have told me once that he is gonna come... I swear I would have never attended this wedding... Never!! Ever!!! "

" your hatred for me is more than the love for these guys?? " this was a familiar voice

Shanaya's lips were tightened, and her breathing became faster. She wanted to prevent Sehar from turning but failed.

" Abhimanyu!!!, well yes!! "

Sehar glared at him with fury. The entire hall was busy in drinking, dancing and gossiping but these two were different... Totally different. His eyes didn't left hers, neither did her eyes left his." Am I more important to you than these people out there?? ". Sehar smirked

" Seriously Mr. Abhimanyu.... You think like that?? "

" it looks like that because as you said if you would have known that I am gonna come... You wouldn't have come right?? So that simply indicates that for you!!! I am important "
She was furious. Furious after a long time. After leaving Mumbai she joined in those groups where people used to focus on studies and nothing apart from that. She became a nerd and was always calm and composed. The angry, fiery Sehar Singhania was lost somewhere, but today she was finally back.

"shut your God damn mouth you.... Well I have no interest in speaking to you anymore. You are just out of my life and for your clearance you mean nothing to me... Understood.... Nothing!!! Nothing!!! Absolutely nothing!! "

Abhimanyu kept smiling. He kept lookin into her eyes oblivious of the fact that his fiancée was searching for him. He waited so long for this time to finally come and it did came. Sehar Singhania was standing right in front of him and now he could finally talk to her.

"hello? Are you even there?"

"Yeah I am right here miss Seha... " He chuckled." don't call me that okay!! "

" well I had forgotten but just two days back there was a girl on the train who told me her story and her cru.. I mean a very mean person of her life used to call her by this name " Abhimanyu chuckled even more this time. Sehar looked at him with one of her eyebrows up.

" yaa right.... He was a very mean person but the sad part is that she should have realized that very earlier and should have not made that person an important part of her life.... Because when someone hurts you... You are incapable of hurting that person back.. If he or she was special enough.. Isn't it Mr. Abhimanyu..?? "

Abhimanyu's expressions changed and he said," sometimes... Somethings happen for good... May be her special person may not be special for her now but may be she is special for her ex special one. "
Sehar took a little time to understand this but when she did her eyes widened. She wanted to say something but," hey miss Sehar... Will you mind if I take my fiancée home?? "

Sehar gulped...," of course not.. Sure you may"

Is Abhimanyu back for some good reason or to end up hurting Sehar??