The Final Chapter

It was an awkward moment after they kissed. After all it was their first kiss. They gave each other slight smiles and to normalize the situation Abhimanyu asked,

"Was I okay?"

"Uhm I would rate you 9.5"

"Why not 10?"

"it should have been longer", Sehar said this and grabbed his collar towards her. She kissed him passionately and it was so ruthless that later they had to gasp for breath. Both of them laughed out loud and breathed heavily. 

"You should rest now miss Seha"

"Uffff Don't call me that bird's nest"

"come on I have a way better hairstyle now. You gotta agree with that".

"Okay fineeeee"

The doctor entered with his team and looked at them. "So having fun miss Singhania. I have never seen you so happy". 

"Well yeah I am with my best..", Abhimanyu cuts in

"Please Sehar you dare not friendzone me"

"No stupid. Best company", Sehar smiled and Abhimanyu was helpless and couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Sorry to interrupt your romance", one of the doctors says,"But miss Singhania needs to go through a normal and regular check up and then you two might continue with your lovey dovey talks"

Sehar blushed and her pale skin turned red instantly. Abhimanyu kissed her hand and said," Finally everything is gonna be fine". He stood up and kissed her forehead.

"Well when I am gonna back you have to answer my question".

"What question Abhi?"

"Do you Love me and if yes then why?", Abhimanyu smiled. Sehar blushed.

She didnt want him to leave but they didn't have a choice. He turned back while closing the door and gave her a flying kiss. Sehar blushed even more.

Abhimanyu saw Priyanka in the waiting room. They exchanged smiles. Priyanka walked towards him and sat on the chair placed beside him. She held her coffee mug and sipped her coffee.

Nisha entered the room and looked exhausted. She was constantly working for the past 3 days and couldn't even sleep for 2 hours at a stretch. It was extremely hectic for her. Priyanka gave her a Spa membership of hers  and asked her to relax for the day and come back later at night. Nisha accepted her gift and left the waiting room.

The waiting room was silent. It was just Abhimanyu and Priyanka. Priyanka wanted someone to share her feelings with but she also wanted to stay away from Abhimanyu as getting closer to him would only lead to destruction of her own life. This was the repercussion of her deeds. She was ashamed of herself and did not want to face Abhimanyu anymore. She left the waiting room. Abhimanyu saw her leaving but did not wish to stop her.

Abhimanyu was called near the reception to fill the formalities.

"Sir what is your relation with the patient", the nurse asked.

"Boyfriend"
Abhimanyu turned back to see who said it. It was Priyanka.

"Now don't give me that look. I know you like the sound of it", she chuckled.
Abhimanyu filled it.

RELATION - boyfriend.

Priyanka teased Abhimanyu and he enjoyed the feeling of it. After getting done with the formalities they went to the canteen and had coffee. "Cappuccino with 1 spoon sugar", Priyanka said, "And one filter coffee".