Goodbye Sehar

The wedding rituals got over. Sia and Rehan were finally married after 10 years of relationship. They looked beautiful together. Everything was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

"Congratulations!!!! Resia... It's perfect na?" Shanaya teased.

"Resia?" Sia had a confused look.

"Rehan and Sia.. Resia!!!!" Shanaya said.

Sehar hugged Sia tightly and said, "Lucky girl!!! Be happy always." Tears had filled her eyes.

Rehan and his family with Sia were supposed to leave the next day for Mumbai. By 1:30 am all the rituals got over and everyone returned to their respective rooms. Sehar's flight to Delhi was delayed by 13 hours and she was now gonna leave the next morning. Her insomnia had hit her back. She went near the pool area to relax herself and found Mihir who was sitting over there humming an old bollywood song.

"Lag jaa gale.. Ke phir yeh haseeen raat.. Ho ooo naa hoo"(old bollywood song) Sehar was singing and she walked slowly towards him. Mihir turned towards her and gave her a slight smile. "Hey what happened?" Sehar asked.
"Seriously Sehar? You are asking this. Why don't you just get it that 'He' fucking crazily loves you!!!" Mihir's screamed on top of his voice. Sehar sighed and after a few minutes replied, "I can't love him... And I am doing this for him... Try and understand and if you don't then it's fine that way too. I can't explain anything further." Sehar got up and started walking towards her room when Mihir held her hand and said, "Woh itne saal sirf tere liye jee raha tha... Woh iss pyaar ki kahani mei akela hai kya?" (For so many years he was living just for you. Is he alone in your love story? Are you not a part of it?)

"Mihir I have left that love story 10 years back. I live in the present cause past can never be changed and in my case the future is predicted too" tears filled her eyes. She tried hiding them and faked her smile.

The atmosphere was filled with silence. The hidden stories of the present and heartbreaking stories of past didn't let anyone live in peace.

The next day began with a normal breakfast. Abhimanyu and Priyanka had a little awkward moments. They didn't know how to face each other and what were they supposed to tell their parents after all this mess. Sehar came down with her packed bags and she was ready to leave. "Breakfast karrke jaa. Bhuk lagjaani hai (have your breakfast and go or else you will feel hungry)". Shanaya screamed from one end of the table. "I am very late already I can't be more late. Bye guys. I will see you soon". Sehar smiled, hugged all of them and started rushing towards the door. She didn't have the guts to answer any of their questions. She didn't want to face them. She didn't want to face Abhimanyu. As soon as she loaded her taxi and started getting inside the car. "Sehar... Two minutes". Sehar turned. It was Priyanka. Priyanka continued, "maybe this is the last time. Your only chance. Come on Sehar. Please. Please for God sake Don't Go. Don't go". Sehar smiled, kept her hands on Priyanka's shoulder and said, "Thank you for everything. For being there with him. And I know you always will be there for him and with him. I am just a phase Priyanka but you are his future. God bless you". Tears filled her eyes. Her voice broke down. She got inside the taxi and whispered into her ears "Tell him that I.........

-----------

"Will this be the end to their story?"

"What is it that Priyanka knows and nobody else does"

"Will Abhimanyu give up?"

"Will she come back"

To know that

Keep reading

THE PART OF ME LEFT BEHIND