THE REALISATION

CHAPTER 6

It was on 6th of february 2003. Maahi and Sehar had a science project to make - the types of trees in a rainforest. Maahi and Sehar started working on their project. Maahi out of a sudden asked Sehar "what is the meaning of crush?" . "crush? , what does that mean?" Sehar asked surprisingly.

Maahi and Sehar had heard that word for the first time so they went and brought the dictionary and searched for the meaning. As soon as they found the meaning they both looked at each other and Maahi immediately asked "Sehar do you have a crush?"

"So what did you say " asked the stranger. Sehar smiled at him and said, "I was an innocent child you know."

"No Maahi i don't seriously",Sehar replied without hesitating.
"are you sure just think once , just once close your eyes and whosoever picture comes to your mind just say " Maahi said excitedly

"I swear mr. stranger i don't know what happened but the only picture which came to my mind was Abhimanyu's and so i just took his name." Sehar said after staring at him for 2 minutes and waiting for his reaction.

"So you had a crush on him ? right" , He enquired

" yaa" Sehar said softly.

Sehar and Maahi had a small group of four with two more guys , Prem and Jyot. She decided to tell about her new crush to Prem and Jyot. As it is rightly said "boys will be boys". They started teasing Sehar whenever the topic arouse or whenever they had to make her feel irritated.

Few days passed and finally the day of the Science exhibition arrived.

"That was may be the best day of my life", Sehar sighed

"OH so did you tell him that you like him or he found out"

"No but something very weird happened , I mean unexpected". Sehar looked confused.

During the entire exhibition Prem and Jyot kept on teasing Sehar. They would just fool around the exhibition room or would purposely go and talk to Abhimanyu. On the first day of exhibition Abhimanyu kept on coming in the room where Sehar and Maahi had their projects. Sometimes he came with friends and sometimes all by himself. In the entire room he came only near Sehar's project and ask her repeatedly about the project.

"I pretended to get bored but actually I was just enjoying." Sehar said. "Of Course I can understand, what happened next?" .

After a while Sehar saw that all of his friends were pushing him inside the room and were saying ," come on Abhi you can say it, you should say it come on Abhimanyu , Abhimanyu!!!!!". He stepped in with one of his friends and said "Sehar actually....." Sehar was eagerly waiting for him to complete and then Immediately the friend who was accompanying him left and he too left.....

"Oh that's so sad , did you try and ask him about that"

"No I never could after that incident"

"okay so go ahead"

The next day Maahi told Sehar that there is an amazing project in 8th grade and she should go and see it. Sehar agreed and went with Shanaya . They came back after 10 minutes and Maahi excitedly said " Sehar , Abhimanyu had come and he was asking about you that 'where are you?' "

"Trust me Mr. Stranger that was the best day of my life . My crush asked about me like what do I need more in life"

"ms Sehar I think that Abhimanyu liked you , I Strongly feel like that"

"NO THATS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE"

After that Sehar stood there and Abhimanyu stood outside the door from where they could exactly see each other . Abhimanyu entered the room again with some of his friends and again asked about the project but she kept on looking in his eyes.

" you might be doing the same thing isn't it??" Asked the stranger

"yaa you guessed it right" Sehar said with a bit of shyness on her face.

"Why did you like him so much ? What did you find in him? What was there in him which made him different from others?", the stranger asked curiously.

"He himself was a very different person, totally different from others". Sehar was lost in his thoughts.

" Could you like someone else after him?"the stranger asked with a low voice.

"no", Sehar said softly

" But why? Ten years have passed , you haven't met him or spoke to him or even texted him so....... Why do still..."

". Wait a minute when did I say that I haven't texted him?"

" You said in the beginning , you might have forgotten", the stranger said with full confidence.

"No I didn't tell you.. I mean......

THEY CONTINUED