Turning Point!!!!

On 27th of April Sehar called all her best friends to have a last night out at her place. Maahi, Shanaya, Rachelle and Sia came with a big smile on their face and deep sadness in their hearts as they were having fun with their best friend for the last time. They didn't know when they will be able to meet her again or they might never even see her. They basically had two topics, one was Rehan and Sia's love story and the other was Abhimanyu.

They recalled all the moments which they had cherished together. Sehar's entry at school, her friendship with Maahi and Shanaya. Sia and Rachelle's entry and then finally the science exhibition episode which was HORRIBLE of course.

At around 6:00 pm they decided to go to the nearby garden which was their general Adda. As soon as they entered the garden Sehar saw Abhimanyu who was playing soccer. Sia and Shanaya couldn't stop smiling and pushed and pulled her towards that area where he was sitting for a while to take rest.

"please I beg... I don't wanna go there..... Please Sia look Shanaya you are not doing right look see... "

" we have seen everything... Come with us "
Sehar was helpless she had to go that way. That route could be covered within 14-15 seconds but it seemed to be 14-15 hours for Sehar.

She knew she was seeing Abhimanyu for the last time. She might never ever see him again in her life. He might forget or she may forget him. She wanted to see him but was helpless. She walked as fast as she could and  this made her noticeable.

"hey!! "
All four of them turned except for Sehar. She recognized and knew who it was. Maahi pinched Sehar and said," it's Abhimanyu at least turn!!!! "she stressed on TURN

" HEY Sehar watsupp " Abhimanyu asked

" good!!! " she could say nothing more than that

" I saw your post on fb... GOODBYE MUMBAI... When are you leaving? "

" she is leaving tomorrow " Rachelle immediately said as she knew Sehar might take a year to say.

After her confession it was officially the first time she stood in front of Abhimanyu and that too face to face.

" Tomorrow... Are you serious and what about the results, you will surely come to collect them right? " he asked with curiosity.

" yaa le.... Ts see if....umm.i can.... Actually....... Come... Or not"

"at what time are you leaving? "

" my flight is at 12:00am so may be I will leave by 9-9:30."

"okay then.... Hope to see you soon "

" same here " Sehar replied with a small and normal smile on her face. She knew she was seeing him for the last time. She might never be able to meet him again.

They left and went back to Sehar's house. She was very sad. She could not bear the pain to leave the four of them. The whole night they did nothing but cried and laughed. It was like a pool of emotions which was uncontrollable.

At 3:00am Sehar got a message from Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu- I will meet you tomorrow at 8:30 pm. Will that be fine?