Sia and Rehan's Engagement

CHAPTER 3

The preparations for the engagement began. Rehan was as usual very excited and Sia was as usual very nervous . Though now, whatever was happening was happening with their parents consent and acceptance but still they could not forget those days when they used to meet secretly. Sehar was their plan executor and Rehan called her 'The fire brigade' . Everybody was happy and enjoying the wedding fever , Sehar was trying to enjoy but couldn't resist herself from looking outside the window. 'Elit height'.

Her special person actually lived exactly behind the school and Sehar lived behind his building . Sia used to give her a tag " so near but yet so far". Sehar could never forget him. She dreamt about him, thought about him and always came to a conclusion of forgetting him but she never could. He was like a constant in her life.

"Are you ready Sehar, come fast", said Maahi . "Yaa just five more minutes". Sehar immediately got ready and went down . She wore a blue netted lehenga with a black sleeveless top. She looked alluring in her attire. Her hair was kept open. She loved her look. She was wearing indian after a very long time.

The arrangements which were made were fabulous . The lightings, decorations and food was just amazing. Sia and Rehan's long lost friends came too. They were the ones who used to tease Sia by Rehan's name or Rehan by Sia's name and Maahi and Rachelle were the ones who use to handle them. They were Pranav , Prem , Jyot, Nandini, Manasvini, Usha ,Dia and the list was endless.
Sia looked gorgeous in her blue saree and Rehan looked extremely handsome in his navy blue tuxedos.

Sehar got a phone call so she had come out to the garden to attend the call. While speaking she felt the presence of someone behind her. She turned but there was no one . She kept on feeling the same but when she turned there was nobody . She was now frustrated and said "is there someone out there? who is it". There emerged a man behind the bush , Sehar's greatest enemy the great Rohan Sharma , who was actually her brother till grade 8th but after that they became more than strangers . " Who are you?", Sehar could obviously not recognize him as 10 years had passed and they were not in touch.
" Hii Sehar, its me Rohan?". Sehar was surprised to see him but decided not to look surprised.
" Oh that's you , so you are invited, Great !!!" .
"Sehar i wanted to say sorry for whatever i had done lets start.....". Sehar snapped, "oh please !!!!! i have no interest in listening to your sorry and in my 27 years of life experience i have learnt that time is very precious and when you don't say the right thing at the right time , you loose forever and you can never win that moment again" Sehar's face showed no emotions. She gave him a cold look and left. She was avoiding every human who was the reason behind Ber misery at kharghar. Sehar wanted to rejoice every moment as she knew this might be the last time she is gonna enjoy to this extent, meet her friends, dance, partying and a lot more fun. She wanted to keep the negatives aside and move forward in her life. She took a deep breath, let it out slowly and smiled. Sehar slowly walked towards the hall.

Everybody was busy dancing and remembering old days when the most entertaining person of their class came into action , who was Raghav. He entertained everyone .

After the rituals and the party all the other guests had left . Now Rehan told Sehar their actual plans . They had planned to have a destination wedding in Udaipur and they all would be leaving day after tomorrow. He wanted this to be a surprise. Sia asked him, "why though? We could have had a simple..". Rehan held her hand and said, "I am marrying my best girl. It has to be special for her right". They kissed and it was an awkward moment for everyone. "Sia and Rehan had now finally started expressing their love in public", Shanaya chuckled.

Sehar had one day left in Kharghar. She realized that her past was more than those hurtful moments. She had an amazing childhood and she must revisit those moments. The very next day she requested them to take a round through Kharghar . She visited their school , their original adda, central park, cidco garden , tution and even the pani puri stalls. During the entire outing she kept on feeling the presence of someone. She felt like someone was following her, someone was keeping a watch on her and she actually felt the presence of that someone special . The day passed and while returning she received a phone call, "hello ,hello"

"hello Sehar , are you ready for a change"

"Who is it? who the hell is talking ?", "someone special may be"

The caller hung up.
----

WHO IS THIS SOMEONE SPECIAL