Flashback Continues

Priyanka washed her face and returned. Abhimanyu told her about Sehar's current health condition and what the doctor suspects. She nodded.

"You wanted to know why she didn't meet you?", she said, "you couldn't remember her. You couldn't identify her. You were not in the state to identify anybody Abhimanyu. Your memories were washed away. I thought now its all fine. She is gone. She was gone forever. But, she was Sehar after all. Sehar and Abhimanyu - together forever ",she smirked. She lifted her head and turned towards him," Abhi? Why? Why was it always her and never me? Why? ".

Abhimanyu stood there silently. He didn't look at her and started walking towards the other bench. She followed him and sat next to him. She held his hand and rested her head on his shoulder. He didn't leave. They stayed like that for a long time reminiscing their favorite moments. Abhimanyu couldn't answer her question, 'After all why was it always Sehar. Why Sehar?'. After a while Abhimanyu stood up and said, "I will go and get something for us to eat", he started walking when Priyanka clutched his wrist tightly.

"Darr lag raha Abhi. Waise bhi tum mujhse bohot door Jaa chuke ho. Tumhara dil mere Saath naa sahi kam se kam tum toh itna jaldi chodh karr mat jao (I am scared Abhi. You have already distant yourself from me. Your heart doesn't lie with me at least you can stay for a little longer), tears filled her eyes. He asked her to join him.

They ordered two Misal pav and waited for the food to arrive. Abhimanyu ignored Priyanka, whose gazed was fixed at him. He checked his Facebook where he was tagged in 789 pictures. The album was - RESIA WEDDING ALBUM. Starting from the engagement where he was apparently not present. Then the bachelor's party, mehendi, sangeet, varmala, Phere and then finally Vidaai. It was all so fun. Everything perfectly done. He smiled looking at the pictures and Priyanka smiled looking at him. His dance with Sehar. They looked absolutely perfect together he thought.

Their food was served and they ate without even thinking about their table manners. They gobbled hilariously and then when they looked at each other they laughed endlessly.

Priyanka finally said, "She loved you Abhi. Maybe more than me. No! Not more than me but she did love you. She did".

Abhimanyu gave her a faint smile. He said, "if she loved me then she would have accepted my proposal. I was ready to face the consequences. I was ready to face my dad, I was ready to face you. But, she denied. She said it was all her plan. To hurt me because I had broken her heart 10 years back. And I personally feel it's alright. I don't deserve her anyway", he sighed.

Priyanka interjected, "Seriously Abhi? Do you think like that. No! Absolutely not. That's not the matter. That's not the case".

"Then what is it?", he asked.

------

Sehar looked at Priyanka and waited for her answer. Priyanka asked her to leave but she didn't. Priyanka lifted herself and rested her back against the headboard of the bed. She drank water and started staring at Sehar. Sehar was severely injured. Her right arm was fractured and her head was bandaged tightly. "You should rest miss", Priyanka said and started searching for something. She constantly looked at her right hand's ring finger which had a mark which is usually created when you wear a ring.

"Are you searching for something?", Sehar asked.

"Yeah. My ring. My mom had given it to me and I fucking can't lost it", Priyanka panicked.

"Look I don't have any personal issues with you so please tell me who was it? Was it Vivaan Agnihotri? My ex fiancé or Nibedita Walia? the fashion head of Raynaika fashworld", Sehar was sure that it had to be either of the two. The day she had called off her engagement with Vivaan, he constantly stalked her and had made her life a living hell. To keep her parents away from this matter, she had also shifted to Shimla from Delhi and had set up her office over there. But it was of no use, Vivaan was as stubborn as she was. Sehar wanted to live her dream of becoming the best businesswoman of the year. But, Vivaan's parents were pretty clear that after marriage she wasn't going to work. That was unacceptable to Sehar. After the incident, Vivaan used to threaten Sehar to a great extent. She also thought about Nibedita, her competitor in the fashion business. Many people considered her to be a psychopath. At one point she would behave as if she has known you since ages and the very next time when you would meet her she changes and behaves as if she doesn't know you at all. Nibedita had challenged Sehar in the open for a competition between their industries. Sehar was the youngest entrepreneur in the fashion market. She was just 21 her old and didn't wish to compete with someone who was in this business for the past 12 years. Nibedita had misbehaved with her on several occasions and have openly spoken about her hatred.