Epilogue

Sehar laid on the hospital bed peacefully leaving all her loved ones behind. They wanted to hug her 'once!', they wanted to hear her laugh 'once!', they wanted to see her smile 'once!'.

Abhimanyu wanted to kiss her one more time. He wanted to hold her hand one more time. He wanted to marry her. He wanted to spend his entire life with her.

After all the formalities were done Sehar was carried to the Hindu cremation ground in Gurgaon. Everybody had flashes of their memories with Sehar. They prayed for her peaceful 'Afterlife'. She was cremated on a funeral pyre made of wood. She was then burnt on the pyre. After around 1 hour the men started leaving the cremation ground. They paid their last rites and respects and left. But there was one man who couldn't leave - 'Abhimanyu'.

He stayed there for 4 hours till the last moment. Not a single drop of tear left his eye. He stood there like a figurine and left after the fire extinguished. Just like the fire of love in his heart had extinguished - forever.

Within 2 days the news spread like forest fire. There was no stop to it. All media channels, social media sites, newspapers just had one news - "The youngest entrepreneur breathes her last, Sehar Singhania is no more a threat to the aspirants of the fashion world, The success which had taken just a few baby steps comes to a full stop" and many more.

Abhimanyu went into exile for a year. He wandered aimlessly all over the world. He only texted people to ensure them that he was alive. Priyanka on the other hand joined a social service center for poor kids.
Sehar's parents slowly tried coming out of the shock and lead a normal life.

It was 15th May 2018. One year had passed.

Sehar's friends had organized a small get together in her memory. Sehar's parents initially denied the invitation but later agreed to join. Most of her friends had turned up with small letters and notes. Sia had texted Abhimanyu three weeks back about the get together. She waited for him for a while but then she started her speech.

With a few drops of tears and a huge smile she started - " She was my best friend,my secret keeper, my love life handler, problem solver the list is endless. One year ago I got married to the only love of my life. I know its weird I mean Rehan is weird. But, what I am trying to say is that even Rehan's love is incapable of filling this void that she has left in my heart. I love you Sehar and I miss you Hage ". Rehan stood beside her and hugged her sideways.

Many people spoke about a lot of experiences with her - funny, emotional, adventurous. After nearly two hours Rehan's turn came and he spoke about their school incident and how much he missed her when she had left Mumbai. To sum up the entire get together he said, "I would like to thank each and everyone for their beautiful words about Sehar. Thank you very much for your precious time".

As soon as he finished, the mic was snatched away from him. Rehan turned towards that person and to his surprise it was Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu smiled. Rehan welcomed him and gestured him to continue. A few people had already started leaving but they stopped almost instantly when he said - "I saw her yesterday near khaogali".

Everybody waited for him to continue

"The day before I saw her near our school. And last week near the Prime mall. Don't worry people that was just my imagination", he gave a mischievous smile and suddenly turned intense.
"Well! All my life I have unknowingly been in love and surprisingly with the same person. After almost ten years when I finally could gather courage to tell her that I love her. I did tell her though but I didn't get a reply. She was gone. Gone forever. But today I have gathered some courage and I am standing in front of you people to read out this letter. Sehar gave this to Priyanka and Priyanka gave this to me.