Why do I even love Him?

Letter 2

Date- 1st December 2010

And we meet again. Why are you always so rude to me. Yeh tough look jaroori hai kya?( is this tough look so important). I smile like an idiot at you. Nobody in this world has ever made me done anything against my will. I am the owner of my wishes and my wishes are COMMANDS BUT YOU!!!! Abhimanyu Singh Rawat ..you are the only person in this world who is distracting me. Its been 6 days since we met and in these last six days I have just been thinking about you mister. Only you. Only you.

Abhimanyu kept the second letter on the floor and kept his right hand on the bed and tightened his grip. The bed sheet shifted its position. He kept his head on the bed end and asked himself. "Why did I never notice that Priyanka is in love with me madly. To this great extent. Since almost 7 years. I don't even remember all this clearly. What is all this? Why am I so unaware about this? These meetings and this .. All of THIS is so stressful. I don't know whether I should read anything further. Should I? Should I?". Abhimanyu needed a friend but unfortunately he didn't have anyone at that time. Nobody to help him. Nobody to talk to. He missed Mihir.
He gathered some courage and read the letter further.
---------

Their second meet up was not that pleasant. It was on the day of the semi finals of the match. Mithibai had qualified for the finals of the football match. Everybody was happy and celebrating except for Priyanka. She was upset as she couldn't convince the authorities for the cheer leading team. Various schools did have a cheer leading team. She was extremely disappointed. Priyanka wasn't interested to know the results or celebrate so she decided to go to the library. She was reading a fashion magazine. Her favourite way of passing time. While she was engrossed in reading the beauty tips given by the budding actress 'Deepika Padukone' someone tapped on her shoulder. She didn't respond.

"Excuse me? May I sit here?". The voice sounded familiar to her. It was Abhimanyu. Priyanka turned and gave him a death stare. After a few seconds she went back to reading her magazine. Abhimanyu sat in front of her and constantly kept looking at her.

" kya chahiye? (what do you want?)". Priyanka asked irritatedly.
"uhm- actually - I just felt like saying - uhm". Abhimanyu hesitated.

"Will you go on a date with me?". He said without looking at her. Priyanka didn't understand for a few seconds but when she did she freaked out. "What?".

"You are in the library". Ashutosh sir, the librarian  shot a straight face at them. Both of them smiled at him and signaled sorry.

Priyanka turned her head and asked him, "are you serious? Or you want something? Like what?" she looked confused. Totally confused. Though somewhere deep down in her mind she was creating imaginary date destinations and the topics she would talk about but at that moment she wanted to be 100% sure about his intentions.

" See I insulted you. So I want to apologize and just a simple date. Like nothing fancy". Abhimanyu was composed but Priyanka's hormonal changes in her body made her blush. She smiled and said, "So tomorrow? Like after the match."

He nodded and said, "so tomorrow. location would be your wish. I mean anything would do". Priyanka got the best opportunity, "okay them.. Uhm you can give me your number and I will text you time and location. Will that be fine?". Abhimanyu smiled and got up. While he was passing through her she held his hand and said, "I hope you are not playing any games. It won't end well otherwise".

"I don't play games where I am sure that I am gonna win". Abhimanyu smirked and left.

Priyanka left the library and immediately ran towards the parking lot. She asked her driver to drive her to Inorbit mall. She was excited, nervous and happy at the same time. Priyanka was finally able to get Abhimanyu notice her. She wanted to look perfect. Absolutely perfect.

As soon as Abhimanyu left the library he went to the football ground and started playing ruthlessly. After playing for 2 hours continuously he got frustrated and sat down. He poured some water on his face which made all the girls sitting near the ground notice him and they started giving him tags like, 'hotness overloaded, irresistible, hottie, fire ball' etc etc.
After a while, A gang of boys came near him and sat. "Hey Abhi? Exhausted?". Abhimanyu tried leaving when one of them pulled him and said, "You remember the challenge right? If you fail Mihir is gonna be doomed. Right boys". Abhimanyu was filled with anger. He tried hitting one of the boys when Mihir came and stopped him, "Bhai chodh de.(bro leave them)".

The group of boys started laughing and the group leader, Rahil Aggrawal came forward and said, "Priyanka is not easy bro... But Haa humiliating Mihir in front of the entire college is gonna be very very easy". He smirked. One of the boys passed a comment, "Mihir was looking quite hot in the video, wasn't he?". They left.

Abhimanyu and Mihir went back to their room. Mihir looked at Abhi and said, "dude it's alright. Don't do this for me. I have to go through this. It's my fault after all". Abhi looked at him and his heart was filled with sadness. He sighed. After Mihir went back to sleep, Abhimanyu came out of the room and looked up at the sky. Numerous thoughts crossed his mind and he tried bringing them together "You are my only friend and well-wisher. I can't let you feel insulted and end up doing what you tried last year. I won't let you kill yourself. Loving a person of the same gender is not a crime. You liked Suyash. Suyash liked you but he didn't have the courage to accept his identity. You do Mihir. I know I am gonna do something worse to Priyanka but I don't have a choice. I am sorry. I m sorry ". Abhimanyu closed his eyes and said," I am sorry Sehar".

-----------------

Secrets of the last are unraveling bit by bit.

Do let me know what are your thoughts on this.

Did Abhimanyu ever fall in love with Priyanka.?

Did they have a love story too which is now lost somewhere due to Sehar's entry.

Who is the third person in this mysterious Love Triangle.

To know more keep reading
THE PART OF ME LEFT BEHIND.