THE MAIN STORY FINALLY BEGINS

CHAPTER 5

"But i know nothing about you, i mean", Sehar said. "I think it will be better if we know nothing about each other so that we remain strangers forever ", the stranger responded immediately.

"Okay , but you have to promise me something that if you get bored you will not hesitate to tell me alright?"Sehar said
" Yaa okay", he replied.

Sehar took a deep breath and started her story. Something which only her diary knew. Her side of the story. Her point of view. Her love for him and a lot more.

Sehar came to Mumbai when she was studying in grade 3. Her father had a transferable job. Sehar was not accustomed with shifting to new places and meeting new people. But Sehar was a very happy and loving girl. She became friends with Maahi then Raghav then Disha and gradually everyone . Though people hated her at times because of her dominating nature,she thought of ignoring such people . .

"He was good looking, tall, curly hair, fair , though he had a cracked voice but he was good " Sehar continued. "Who was he ? what was his name" asked the stranger. Sehar hesitated but finally after a deep breath she said softly, "Abhimanyu". She had not taken his name for a long time but this proved that she could actually never take him out of her head. She had the same intensity in her voice when she took his name. That pinch of shyness and the rise in her heartbeat.

Introducing
Karan Wahi as Abhimanyu Singh Rawat (Sehar's biggest Crush)

"Abhimanyu!! , did you like him? was he your boyfriend? was he your best friend? did he cheat on you ? ", the stranger was restless

"Patience please ", Sehar smiled.

Sehar continued

It was on the 6th of september 2002 ,when she was studying in grade 5 and he had come to call his brother for a project . Sehar's brother was having his lunch so she went to the balcony and told him "he will come in 15 minutes." Abhimanyu didn't leave but stood there staring at her like there was something, some connection or some feeling which he had for her. At that point of time Sehar didn't understand what exactly happened. That was very obvious how could a 5th grader know about all that stuff.

"Did Abhimanyu like you ?"

"I never found that answer and when i tried to find......forget it let me continue"

" yaa go ahead please ".

Sehar continued further.

There was a day when Abhimanyu gave Sehar a nick name and called her seha. Sehar used to get irritated or may be pretended... it was during the winters when one day she suddenly met him in the corridors and he as usual called him "Seha". Sehar got irritated and said " look at your hair!!!!! , its like a bird's nest ".

By that time the stranger was deeply concentrated in whatever Sehar was saying . Sehar thought he would be not that interested but she was proved wrong.

"What happened next miss Seha", "please don't call me by that name ",

"okay go ahead"

The very next day Abhimanyu actually had a haircut , he actually trimmed his hair.

"May be it was just a coincidence " Sehar said but the stranger was suspicious and he said "are you sure what if he liked you back then?"

"Is that even possible?",Sehar asked. "Yaa it may be ", the Stanger responded with high hopes evident in his voice.

---

DID ABHIMANYU ACTUALLY LIKED SEHAR OR IT WAS JUST A DELUSION ?