Last Excursion

Sehar's last day in mumbai was approaching. Their board exams got over and soon it was time for their excursion. Their class had planned to visit Maemi setto which was a play zone in Bandra. It was an amazing place to visit but the problem was that Sehar and her friends didn't get along well with their other classmates, especially Rohan Sharma and Mihir Khanna. They had a lot of issues between each other and had major conflicts.

Introducing
Parth Samthan as Mihir Khanna

Introducing Priyank Sharma as Rohan Sharma

Introducing
Priyank Sharma as Rohan Sharma

Introducing Priyank Sharma as Rohan Sharma

"you hated Mihir?" the stranger asked

"no!!! i never did but what he did ,made me so depressed and wretched that i can never ever forgive him", Sehar replied with a dangerous smile on her face. As it is rightly said , fear them who have a broken heart and a smile on their face

Maahi and Shanaya told Sehar that this excursion was planned by Mihir. " What!!! are you serious , huh!!!!!, so now what you guys won't accompany us", " what do you mean by us?" Shanaya asked immediately

" yaa , us!!!! because I am for sure going in this excursion , this is gonna be my last trip and I am not that dumb to not go, so yaa i am coming" Sehar said with a toothy smile.

So they were all ready for their last school excursion. They boarded the bus at school and the bus got almost full. After a while the bus got started when suddenly they saw Mihir entered the bus. All this while Sehar was happy as she thought Mihir is not gonna come but her prayers weren't answered. The bus got full and there was only one seat which was vacant and that was unfortunately beside Sehar. He looked at her as if sitting beside her was the most deficient thing one could ever do. Sehar asked Shanaya," please exchange the seats!!! please please...". Shanaya had no interest to sit beside Mihir.

After few minutes Mihir asked," so what do you think about the results, are you gonna top this time". Sehar looked at him and turned around . " I am talking to you Sehar"

"To me , ohh ohh i am sorry, i didnt hear you ... you were talking about results... Oh I don't think so as Disha and Janvi are our class toppers and so.." Sehar replied with a fake smile on her face. Mihir again started talking to her, " yaa you are right, they are gonna give a tough fight hmmmm."

All this while Sehar noticed that Usha, Manasvini, Disha, Monica and Rohan were staring at Both of them as if they were seeing a phenomenon taking place. Sehar wanted the conversation to get over as soon as possible but Mihir continued. Sehar got frustrated and finally said, " my entire tenth grade got ruined just because of you, why the hell are talking to me I mean there is no word left in the dictionary of abusive language that you have not said to me. You have abused me  in front of my juniors who look up to me. I mean I don't even consider you I mean you are a non-existing person for me so why the hell are you talking to me. Please leave and sit somewhere else. Please I beg, please!! "

" That was very rude Sehar I mean if a person tries to talk to you or apologize, you should forgive him " the stranger said.

" yaa you are right I should have but past is past and I cannot change it. He made my last year hell and then how could I all of a sudden forget everything. I am not that exonerate. I am a rude, bad and sickening person. I can make a person's life hell. Literally hell. "

The stranger looked at her with his eyes wide open. He was confused and didn't know what to do. He told himself," oh God!!! She is outrageous..... What to do now? "

Sehar immediately asked," what did you say??? Huh tell me "

The stranger was scared and was feeling intimidated with Sehar but when he looked into her eyes he saw pain, anger and loss of happiness. He then said," what happened then did you say sorry to Mihir "

" yes!!! I said but it was of no use. Absolutely no use!!! "

" what did he do? Did he try and take revenge " the stranger asked while the train had stopped at Kota station.

Sehar continued.....

Sehar was feeling guilty throughout the outing. She wanted to apologize so she went near Mihir and said," listen I was actually..... "." you were what huh what!!! Manasvini and Rohan were always right about your character...... Huh you are fake, ruthless and what was that word which you used to use for me..... Hmm yaa I got it BOSSY I am right?. Of course I am. "

" Mihir look I apologize " Sehar had not even completed when Mihir pulled her towards him and said," keep your apologies with yourself Madam. I am actually now going to do something which will make your last day the worst day. And mark my words Miss Sehar Singhania your last day is gonna be hell for you. Literally HELL!!! "
----

What did Mihir do to Sehar???