Sports day

Sehar was now about to reach grade 7.Just for the namesake , the winters in Mumbai had arrived. Some of the students whose parents were overprotective wore sweaters and came. One of them was Maahi. On 13th of December , the heats for the Sports day had begun and everybody was excited except for Sia , as she was sick during that time. Now, the meetings were more frequent between ABHI AND Sehar as he had to go around searching for kids and make them play in team games etc.

A week before the Sports day, the practice for the march past had begun. Everybody had fagged faces with gloomy expressions but Sehar was the only one who was very happy as she knew that she would be able to see Abhimanyu. To her surprise , Abhimanyu stood exactly behind her and this made her feel like flying on the seventh sky.

There were some funny experiences too. The first being the hat experience where he used to just snatch over the hat she wore , while marching and did not return it to her. Poor Abhimanyu , he thought this would irritate her but he was oblivious of the fact that she enjoyed it. The second one being the stone experience. Abhimanyu was  trying some football moves or kicks with the stone and it went and hit Sehar. Sehar immediately turned and said " what the hell, who did it?". ABhimanyu smiled and said, " I am sorry that was me , I promise I won't do that again". Sehar turned back and resumed talking to Rachelle and Sia when another stone came and hit her leg and this time it had hit her way too harder. Sehar was now very furious and yelled," What the hell , can't you understand that this hurts a lot. I told you not to do that, did you keep your brain in the refrigerator where it has frozen !!!!!," Sehar was boiling with anger . Abhimanyu stood there like a statue and stared at Sehar as if he was trying to say something but she was not allowing him to speak. All the other boys standing over there fixed their eyes on Abhimanyu as he did nothing when Sehar was extremely furious on him. Abhimnayu by nature was a really good person but he was very impulsive at times. This behavior was really shocking.

Pranav , Rohan, Raghav started laughing and that is when SEHAR noticed that they had stones in their hands. As soon as she came to know that he was actually not guilty , she looked at him and said "actually I am really........" , "It's okay I don't mind , you didn't know right, so its fine"

Sehar turned back and started feeling guilty. Whereas all the other seniors , juniors and especially girls from his class were surprised to know this behavior.

" Abhimanyu was actually a very handsome man and many of the girls had a  crush on him" Sehar said to the stranger with jealousy very evident in her voice.

" yaa your right , one of them is sitting right in front of me, isn't it?" The stranger said with a cute smile on his face.

Sehar for a while thought , 'why is this man so interestingly listening to my story and not getting bored? Why is he not going to sleep? Is he also an insomniac or is there something else to it?'

"Are you okay , continue please , what happened next " he asked eagerly.
-----

IS SOMETHING REALLY WRONG WITH THAT MAN? Lets find out