Why did you come back???

Tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks. She was sad ,incredibly sad. She stood their while her eyes were constantly looking up at the sky which was beautiful. It was so damn beautiful....

" why is he back!!!! Why the hell is Abhimanyu Rawat back ??? Every time... Every time I try to forget him, he comes back into my life.... Why ??? Why ......I hate you Abhimanyu Rawat I hate you " Sehar continued when suddenly someone appeared from behind .

"If that's the case then why haven't you forgotten him yet and still these tears are rolling down your cheeks. Why?? Answer me the damn question....." After listening to this Sehar stood there numb.
She saw Rohan Sharma proceeding towards her.

" you .. Ro..han.."

" yes its me Rohan. From the day you left Mumbai till today you haven't forgotten him. He is not just another guy in your life he is the love of ......" Rohan's words were not completed when Sehar snapped. " stop!!! Just stop!!! Don't!!! Don't you dare speak a single word you bloody....!!!! Look just go away from here..." Sehar was furious but at the same time curious about Rohan.

Rohan started to move back when Sehar immediately turned and said, " wait.... How did you know about all this??? Are you invited?? But wait if you are invited... Then... Why is Abhimanyu invited.... Who?? I mean who invited Abhimanyu?? Why is he here?? Why did he come back?? Were you on touch with Sia in these last ten years?? You left right!!!! Oh God I am so..i am such a...!! "

Rohan made her sit and kept his hand over her shoulder but she immediately removed his hand," stay the fuck away from me!! You get that"

"look... I am invited and Abhimanyu too is invited.. We didn't know that this encounter would be so... So.. Damn horrible.. Abhimanyu is here to tell you something.. To ask you a few questions and to tell you why? and how? of everything. He is here for.... "

" here for what?? " Sehar's voice was lowered down and she was calm and quiet.

" for asking you something?, which he couldn't 10 years back. He wanted to ask But couldn't because of Mihir and me. He is here for that " Rihan's guilt was clear on his face but Sehar started walking towards the resort where the party was taking place.

"Sehar wait... Is this not what you want?? You like him!!"

Sehar turned back and with a smile she replied, " don't you think ten years is a long time... Does it really matter now? Put yourself in my place.... Even if he wants to say something, does it really matter now??... Well Rohan not for me maybe"

Rohan was her best friend at some point of time but now he was totally incapable of understanding her anymore. She was like a mystery or maybe a mysterious girl who is out of reach.

"you are complicated Sehar!!! Very very complicated "he sighed.

" my life made me complicated " Sehar smirked

" are you ready to face him? "

" yes!! " Sehar replied with full confidence but then she said," but maybe not!! "

She left

" let's see what you do next. At least once I could be guilt free in my life!!! " Rohan's eyes were teary but there was no one around to see him in this state.

Is Sehar ready to face Abhimanyu's questions??

Will she ever be able to face him??

Why is Rohan back? Was he also a reason to manipulate Abhimanyu??

Where is Mihir? And is he invited??

Who was the caller?? Who is the one to invite Abhimanyu? Was he in contact with everyone except for Sehar??

Did her friends hid something important from her??