Dance Floor!!

Priyanka left the dance floor and went near the bartender.
"beer please " her eyes were red in color and her face had turned red too . The bartender felt scared as fuck but did not utter a single word and gave away the drink to her. After gulping the entire drink right away, she said " one more!"
She kept on drinking continuously for the next half an hour and then Abhimanyu came towards her and took away her 15th drink.

" what the hell Abhi!! Give me that back " she had lost control over her body and was swaying to and fro." why the fuck are you drinking so much!!!... Don't Priyanka... Just stay still.. "

Priyanka's expressions changed and she kept her hands on Abhimanyu's shoulder and pulled him towards her," do you love me?? " her eyes were full of queries, insecurity, questions and tears. Abhimanyu looked into her eyes and was speechless.

" come on.... Baby!!! Answer me? ". She kept looking into his eyes and then Abhimanyu slowly replied," why do you ask me so... "

" forget it.... I know that you love me and will always do... Right!! Let's dance come.."
She held his hand so tight as if she would never... ever!!! let him go.

The dancing began. Everybody noticed them. Their chemistry, was indefinable. They both looked just perfect, absolutely perfect. "they look so perfect..." Rachelle said with a smile.

"I was searching for you since so long!!! " Sehar looked fagged. Rachelle immediately asked her," what happened...? "

" there is a guy here I think he wore a purple kurta with black jeans. There is something wrong with that guy. He is the same guy who had called me twice.... That stranger you remember?? He is sought of psycho. He sounded like a psycho. I am sure he is here to... To.. He has some evil intention.. Trust me!!! Trust me " Sehar was breathless, scared and felt daunt. Rachelle gave her a glass of water and said," calm down!!! Sehar... You are safe here.. He might be just a random guy or hallucination.... Okay... Just calm down. Have water and I will introduce you to someone really very important in you life... "

" Important? " Sehar asked with a confused look.

" yes... Very important.. Wait I will just get him "

After a while a guy came near Sehar and pulled her towards him. He wore a mask and the same dress which that guy was wearing with whom she had an encounter just a few minutes ago.

" you!!, how dare you touch me " Sehar freaked out." wanna dance with me?? "

" no!!! "

" thank you..."

"can't you hear dumb head. I said no!! "

" Ohh seriously.?? Girls usually never refuse to my proposals !! "

His voice sounded familiar a bit and then he left her hand and said," but you seem to be different. "

" look.. I know you are the mysterious caller.. And I think you are.... "she fumbled

He pulled her towards him and started dancing." we can discuss about that later madam... Let's dance. "

The music was soft and smooth. Both of them gently held each other's hand and started dancing. The piano now made some sense. It sounded intense. The notes were sometimes up and sometimes down. They were so gently played that every note had a deep meaning. Abhimanyu suddenly noticed Sehar and was shocked seeing her dance with that guy. Priyanka kept looking at him but was feeling morose. She knew he was looking at Sehar but she couldn't do anything. "Abhi who are you looking at??"

"of course you... Priyanka... Why do you ask me so...?" His voice had hesitation.

She looked into his eyes and then hugged him tightly and said, "you are mine Abhi... And no one else in this world can take you away from me". Her insecurity was clear in her words. After completing her words she became unconscious and then Abhimanyu took her to her room. Priyanka slept . As soon as he came down he began searching for Sehar but she was nowhere to be found.