ANNUAL DAY

It was during the mid of september when the annual day of the school was announced. It was decided that this year it's not gonna be the usual type its gonna be something different. It was decided by the cultural committee that all students will be divided into 4 groups . These four groups will be displaying, performing, exhibiting and presenting the different cultures of all the parts of India. Maahi was in west, Rachelle was in South, Sia and Shanaya were in North and Sehar was in east. All of them were sad as they wanted to be in the same group but had no choice. Sehar was wondering whether Abhimanyu was in East or not. Her dreams were demolished when she came to know that he was in west.

Sehar was given incharge for the dance area. She had choreographed some of the dances and did  almost a fine job. During the practices Sehar met Abhimanyu frequently but there was no conversations and not even exchange of smiles. Sehar had now decided that the day when she will be leaving Mumbai she will be texting Abhimanyu and then just take him out of his head.

"But friends are known to be insane. They never let me forget him. " Sehar said with a depressing tone

"did you really want to forget him", asked the stranger with a bit of a  confusion on his face.

" i don't know" Sehar said with a sigh.

"you don't know about your own feelings, how could you expect something for him", the stranger for the first time had a reply with some anger in it.

Sehar didn't feel like continuing further. Silence continued for the next few minutes and then suddenly the stranger broke the silence by saying," I am sorry i shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have judged you on these parameters , I don't even know your side or part i am really sorry miss Sehar . Will you Please continue".

" on one condition". the stranger didn't have a choice and he said, " Anything you want"

" when i will complete my story you will tell me who you are. Your identity, who you are , profession, passion and everything about you" the stranger hesitated but then agreed.

The Annual day finally approached and everyone was super excited. Everyone was told to get ready from their homes and come. Sehar got ready and went down as she was hosting the welcoming part of the show. As soon as she went down she saw Abhimanyu coming in the opposite side . She wanted to ignore him so she went the other way.

During these practices Sia and Rehan had officially met and became friends. So from now around 12 years back!!!! extremely lovable and amazing.

" huh two love birds, I just love their chemistry", Sehar said

" maybe you could have had one" the stranger replied.

Sehar felt an ache in her heart but decided to overlook it.

Sehar continued

North's performance was over and West's performance was going on. Sehar was told to take down the students from the east group and handle them down. While Sehar was standing downstairs she felt like someone was staring at her . When she turned, there was no one. After some time  , her performance took place. Everybody complimented her and even liked it but she felt that they were just being formal. After a while she saw someone coming towards her and then she realized it was Abhimanyu . "Hey you were amazing, i loved your performance I didn't know that our captain is so talented. great job keep it up."

Abhimanyu left and Sehar stood there watching him going and was just thinking for a moment that was it for real or was just her imagination.

"This was the best compliment I had ever received in my life" Sehar said softly.

The stranger kept looking at her with a smile on his face...