Priyanka and Abhimanyu---first meet

THE CONTRACT CLEARLY STATED THAT

Miss Priyanka Jha apologizes for the harm caused to Miss Sehar Singhania on 25th may 2011 due to her rash driving.

'I hereby request miss Sehar to accept my apology

Date- 27th May 2011 (Mumbai High court)

With regards
Priyanka Jha

The next paper read.....

'I Sehar Singhania hereby accept the apology and file no case against Priyanka Jha.'

Date- 17th august 2011

With regards
Sehar Singhania

The next paper read......

Patient- Priyanka Jha
Age-   19 year old
Crime- Attempt to Murder

Is  hereby admitted to Ummeed Mental Asylum till she is fit and fine and becomes capable of becoming a responsible citizen of the society.

The next paper read...

Ummeed Mental Asylum

Date- 20 march 2013

Miss Priyanka Jha is hereby declared to be in a normal condition to go back and become a part of the society.

Guardian and Assurer

Sehar Singhania

Abhimanyu was dumbstruck. Never did he ever think that Sehar and Priyanka knew each other from the very beginning. He then found a bunch of letters which had pictures, maps , locations, drawings and small chits of quotes. Abhimanyu was  fearful to open any of those. Priyanka's secrets made him realise how little he knew about her. How little he knew about her whereabouts. She was a MENTAL ASYLUM PATIENT for almost one and a half year. And the most surprising factor amongst all of this confusion was that 'Sehar Singhania' knew it all. The silence in Priyanka's room gave him a feeling of  eerie. He wanted to scream and reach out to Sehar who was leaving him. He wanted to find answers to all his questions which were creating floods in his brain. He wanted to talk to Priyanka like they used to when they were friends. He wanted to ask Mihir whether he knew anything about this strange scenario which had arisen. But all he could do was sit down on the floor and cry. Abhimanyu cried like a small baby who tries to explain his pain and wants to his surroundings but the people around him are unable to understand. Abhimanyu pulls his knees and places his chin on top of his knee. He pulls out the bunch of letters and tries to gather courage to read them.

Letter 1

Date - 25th November 2010

Hey you were weird. Like very very weird. Nobody in this world has ever ignored me but you did. How the fuck is that possible Mr.  Abhimanyu Singh Rawat. But you know I like you, I mean you are smoking hot and damn sexy. Its gonna be  unlucky to not being able to see you every day. You are a fourth year student and I am still a struggling first year fresher. But still 'mai Raghuvendra Jha ki Beti hu..mujhe koe Kaise mana karr Sakta hai' (I am Raghuvendra Jha's daughter... How can someone refuse me'). You are gonna become a part of my life very very soon.

I hope I get to see you Tomorrow Handsome. :))))

Flashes came back to Abhinanyu's mind. It was their first meeting at Mithibai college, Mumbai. Abhimanyu was the football team captain and Priyanka was the cheer leader. Abhimanyu had put forth a request that for this year they shouldn't have cheer leaders as its their own fest and they would have the entire college  to cheer and boost their spirits. Priyanka was upset with this decision and went straight up to the football field to meet Abhimanyu. On reaching the field she was astounded to see him. He looked perfect. Just perfect. He had worn a navy blue jersey. They had taken a water break and thus he splashed water on his face from the field tap. He was wet and wet look suited him tremendously. He calf muscles were visible and were capable of turning on any girl. She was then reminded the purpose behind her presence in the middle of the field. She waved at him and he walked up to her and very politely asked her

"how may I help you?"

'' hey mister ..samajhte kya ho?apne aap ko? Jo jee mei aayega karoge? Cheer leading team hogi !!!nhi hogi!! yeh decide karrne waale tum hote kaun ho." Priyanka said this in one go.

Abhimanyu looked at her and said
"uhm well... I don't know who you are and what are you doing in the middle of the field which is obstructing my practice. Parr rahi baat ' cheer leader s' ki , toh iss saal koe nhi hoga cheering team mei..you get that? ". Abhimanyu gave her a smirk and leaned closer towards her and said, " Koe nhi Matlab  koe bhi nhi".

Priyanka held his hand and he swiftly removed his hand from her gentle grip. " Listen mister, my team  has been practicing and we gave up lot of lectures and every year... " Priyanka continued but soon realized that he had already Left.

--------
There are more letters to come

Till now we just know how much  Abhimanyu loved Sehar and the intense and  strong crush Sehar had on Abhimanyu.

Now we are going to unravel the love Priyanka always had for him. The madness and passion she had in her ways of loving him.

Did Abhimanyu ever love Priyanka?

To know that keep reading the letters in the following chapters..

To know more keep reading

THE PART Of ME LEFT BEHIND.