Don't Do This To Yourself!!

Sia looked extremely gorgeous in her red and golden lehenga. She was nervous but definitely her nervousness was overpowered by her happiness. Finally she was getting what she wished for. She was finally getting married to the first and last lover. She was lucky. Wasn't she?

Maahi and Rachelle looked into the arrangements related to the mandap and guest rooms. Whereas Shanaya stayed with Sehar and made her get ready. "Aah.. Slowly.. Please that earring hurts a lot.. I wanna wear a lighter one please..." said Sehar and just received a death stare from Shanaya which made her not complain anymore. Shanaya said, "Kinni Soni lag rahi hai!!! (you are looking so pretty), by the way did you take your medicines?". Sehar nodded her head. "Good.. Now listen to me", Shanaya sounded serious. "Are you sure about this decision?."

Sehar wasn't surprised. She knew this was coming. "Of course yes!!! This is very important for me. And I can't lose this opportunity. I have to go. And everything would be fine. Absolutely fine." Sehar assured. Shanaya gave her a slight smile and said "Very few people in this world get their love Sehar. You are one of them but see, the people who get what they deserve end up running away from it. How complicated".

Sehar didn't reply and there was complete silence in the room. The silence was soon broken by the sound of Baraat. Rehan and his family had arrived. Sia's mom and Dad welcomed the guests. Priyanka looked gorgeous in her royal blue lehenga with a sleeveless black lace blouse. Everybody complimented her except for the person she wanted. Abhimanyu looked extremely handsome in his black suit with a white shirt and blue tie. He looked perfect. Actually they looked perfect. His eyes searched for someone. She wasn't there. They went inside and the bride was called for the Varmala. Sia came down accompanied by Shanaya and Sehar. Abhimanyu's heart skipped a beat when he looked at her. She looked alluring. She wore a golden lehenga with black high necked blouse. Her jewellery went perfectly with her attire. Her hair was opened and was kept on one side. Though everybody could notice her beauty, Abhimanyu was least interested in her external appearance. He bothered about what was going on in her mind. Her beauty had already won his heart, her smile made him smile but her eyes made him realize the pain she was hiding.

Sehar noticed Abhimanyu but pretended that she hadn't noticed him. The Varmala began. Sia and Rehan looked extremely happy and were on cloud nine. Everyone enjoyed. There was still 2 hours left for the major rituals to take place. Everyone started dancing, singing, eating, in short enjoying. But there were two people who didn't know what was right for them? What could make them happy?. Sehar tried her level best to avoid Abhimanyu but to her surprise Priyanka came to her. "Hii"

Sehar turned and said, "hey.. You look pretty." "You too Miss Singhania"she replied with a genuine smile." You can call me Sehar.. ", Sehar replied with a smile." I would have called you Sehar but right now I am not facing Sehar, I am facing an ambitious businesswoman I have always looked up to ",Priyanka replied.

"Ohh.. It's good then, very few people in this world are able to influence or motivate others. I could do that.. I am happy" Sehar smiled

"Yeah.. Till a few weeks back I looked up to Sehar Singhania. A woman with passion for work and money. Someone who is stronger and is correct in her thinking. Someone who has no love, no partner, no happiness. A workaholic. But see I am lucky that I could meet you. Not the Sehar Singhania I have read about in the newspapers or magazines or articles. But the Sehar Singhania who has lived a life, laughed with her friends,smiled like an idiot, have found happiness in eating street food but yes above all I could meet a Sehar Singhania who has loved a person to this extent. I have.."Priyanka was stopped by Sehar.

" Priyanka... You are a beautiful person and you are perfect.. Okay.. I have to go now.. I have work to do "Sehar turned when Priyanka said," Dont do this to yourself... It's gonna be difficult".

"I am Ready for it", Sehar said

"You don't have much time" Priyanka sounded worried.

"I know and that's why... I can't.. You didn't keep your promise.. I told you to.." Sehar's eyes were filled with sadness.

"I am sorry.. I couldn't resist myself from reading that letter.. I am sorry.." Priyanka kept her hand on Sehar's shoulder.

Sehar smiled and said, "I hope it's safe in your heart.. It's just you I have shared it with... I have to go.. Bye"

----------------------

What was there in the letter?

Will Sehar change her decision?

Will Abhinayu be able to stop Sehar from leaving?

Will love be on Sehar's side or Priyanka?

Or will it be something totally different?

To get to know about all these secrets keep reading

"THE PART OF ME LEFT BEHIND"