Who Is This Stranger???

"so he never returned???" asked the stranger.
"no!!!, nor did I" Sehar replied with her eyes shrinking with tears and thoughts of their last meeting.
"so you could never sleep after that,??? "

" yes!! I always wanted someone to share my feelings with !!! I never had someone with me but somewhere down the line it was my fault aa I alienated myself from the world and preferred to be left alone " Sehar was calm. It seemed as if a prisoner was out of the jail after a very long time. She smiled now and even laughed. Cracked some silly jokes with the stranger and the stranger looked at her as if she was the reason behind his living. It was around 6:45 am and by 7:30 they were suppose to reach Udaipur . After few minutes Sehar immediately asked, "by the way now you have to tell me who you are and a description about you and your life "

The stranger remained silent and said nothing. Soon after a few minutes Sehar  got a call from someone and she went out of her berth as there was some network issue. "I will be right back ,"
The stranger smiled back at her.

"Now you might be happy ??? Aren't you Miss Sehar Singhania " Sehar checked the number and found out that it was the same number which had called her the day before, "who is it ??? Answer me !!! Who the hell is this??? Look tell me otherwise??"

"Otherwise!!! Like seriously !!! Ohkay fine I will tell you who I am but you have to forgive me , will you do that??" The voice had some sincerity and childishness. It seemed as if this person had a regret and wanted to clarify. Sehar was scared to hear all this from a stranger and immediately cut the phone. It ringed again and this time she was firm and immediately said, " look you don't know me ,so please do not call me again. And if you try to call me again trust me you are gonna be behind the bars in the next 24 hours!!! Mr whosoever "

"I knew you won't talk to me but Sehar I am sorry!!!"

Sehar was furious. But at the same time she was curious to know who it was. ," Who are you ??? I am asking for the last time."

" Its me Mihir.....Mihir Khanna . I am sure you might have forgotten me"
Sehar immediately cut the phone and ran towards her berth. It seemed like a nightmare for her. She never thought even in her wildest dreams that she might have an encounter with Mihir but her instincts were proved wrong. She wanted to tell this to the stranger. All this while there was one thing very sure in Sehar's mind that she felt connected to the stranger and she knew he was not an ordinary guy.

As soon as she reached her berth she saw Sia and Maahi had woken up. "Good morning Hage " Sia said.

Rehan came and said , " I think we should get ready as We will reach Udaipur after three stops. " Sehar looked a bit worried and anxious. " Are you okay ??? " Rachelle immediately asked.

"There was a guy here and I talked to him the whole night but now I don't know where he is gone!!! Where the hell is he now???"

" come on Sehar he might have got down at some station and don't focus on unnecessary things and just focus on our wedding " Sia said.

They got down Sehar searched for the stranger. She wanted to Thank him for getting all her emotions out of her system and making her a cool and calm person.

After reaching the wedding destination, Sehar received a message which read, " it was nice meeting you Miss Seha ....hope to meet you soon". The letter was in an envelope and behind that it read, "from Mr. Stranger"