Don't Go....

Abhimanyu noticed Priyanka talking to Sehar and went towards her. He asked, "is everything fine Priyanka?".

Priyanka looked at him and hugged him. She asked, "do you want to marry me... It's a serious question.. What is exactly going on in your mind Abhi?. Please tell me.. Please."

Abhimanyu couldn't face her. She was the daughter of Dharamrajgir Jha. The biggest investor of Abhimanyu's dad's dream project. Mr. Jha was very impressed with Abhimanyu's work and soon decided to marry off his only daughter Priyanka to him. Abhimanyu couldn't say 'no' as he never went against his dad. Priyanka liked Abhimanyu but Abhimanyu had never said what he felt or what he wanted. Today was his only chance. He didn't have any other option but to tell her. He took a deep breath and said, "Priyanka I don't wanna marry you... I can't Marry you.. I love someone else.. If I marry you.. I would be cheating on you cause I would never be able to love you the way I love her.. I am sorry.. I wanted to say this long back but.. I I I..."

Priyanka smiled and said," then why don't you go and stop her.. Go just tell her that you love her.. Go get Sehar.... Gooooo". Abhimanyu was shocked. He wasn't expecting this at all. Priyanka pushed him and said, "this is the last time.. If not now.. Then it would be never". Abhimanyu gave her a slight smile and left. Priyanka looked at him and whispered to herself, "I love you Abhimanyu Singh Rawat but she loves you thousand times more than I love you".

The entire scene was witnessed by Maahi. She didn't know how to react. She went around searching for Sehar but she was nowhere to be found.

Sehar had gone searching for Raghav who was in charge of the Agni kund. "Siyaappa hojana hai (there is gonna be a big issue now). Where the hell are you Raghav?. How will the marriage take place without the Agnikund. God!!! Save me."

"Sehar!!!!!" Raghav screamed from behind. "Thank God I found you... I need to tell you something"

"Raghav... Look.. It's already late we can't waste anymore time.. Is the Agnikund work done.." Sehar spoke at a stretch. "Yaa exactly... I wanna talk to you regarding that.. Go to your room and there you will find the Agnikund." Raghav replied.

"Raghav... Is this some kind of a joke.. If you already found it.. Why didn't you just take it with you?" Sehar's anger was clearly seen in her tone.

"I have an important face call to attend.. Please, I don't have much time.. I saw you coming up so i kept it in your room.. Please ask Mihir or Pranav to help you out.. Please.. I gotta leave.." Having said this Raghav immediately left.

Sehar went to her room and started searching for the Agnikund when she saw someone latching up the door. It was none other than Abhimanyu." What the fuck.. Open the Door " Sehar said angrily.

" This door will open only when you reply to my questions." Abhimanyu gave her a wicked smile.
"I am not gonna answer any of your stupid questions.. Let me go.. Abhimanyu" Sehar tried reaching the door when Abhimanyu pulled her towards him and held her tightly. "Not today miss Seha.." he said.

"What do you want Abhimanyu Singh Rawat.. What the fuck do you want.. Let me go.. What do you want?" Sehar screamed.

Abhimanyu came close to her and with a low voice replied, "I want YOU".

Sehar looked into his eyes which had clear intentions. His eyes were deep. They were deeply and madly in love with her.
Abhimanyu looked into her eyes and he could see the pain that she felt by seeing him in this condition. He looked at her and his forehead touched hers. Tears welled up his eyes. He whispered, "why?.... Why? Are you doing this to me?".

Sehar moved back and gave him a cunning smile. She lift her head and started laughing. She continued for a long time which made Abhimanyu very confused. "I am sorry.. I am sorry.. I.. Hahhahhaha.. Just look at you Abhimanyu.... The stud boy 'Abhimanyu Singh Rawat' is today in this poor condition. I feel so relaxed. You wanna know why? The reason is that I don't love you... I hate you Abhimanyu.. I fucking hate you.. I wanted you out of my life but.... This game was pretty good.. Seeing you cry for me makes me smile a brighter smile.... You know what? in actual sense.. Today I have finally kicked you out if my life.. You are seriously crying for me? Come on "Sehar continued smiling.

Abhimanyu pulled her towards him and said," then why do you get nervous when i am around? why does your eyes sparkle when you talk about me? Why couldn't you still forget about our special moments in school? Why does your heart start racing when you see me? Why does these dark brown eyes of yours reveal the truth inside your heart.. Why?? God dammit why??? "Abhimanyu screamed.

" Because I hate you... I hate you Abhimanyu.. I want you out if my life.. I don't want you to be around me... I just want you out... Yes it's true that I loved you!!! Yes it's true that my love for you was true!!! Yes you were the best memory of my life!!! But the chapters dedicated to you in my life have torn into pieces. I don't love you..anymore.. . Why don't you get it.. You wanna see me happy right? Then just let me go... I wanna go.. Far away.. Away from you.. Away from all this mess... That you have created and the repercussions that we are suffering.. You love me? Good... But I don't and I have a say in choosing what's right and what's wrong for me.. Go Abhimanyu!!!just go!!! " Sehar breathed heavily.

Abhimanyu stood there numb. The girl he loved so much didn't love him. If he wouldn't have taken Mihir's advice then today would have been different.
If he would have expressed his feelings before then today might have been different. The reality was before him but still he didn't want to believe it. He felt she was lying but Sehar stood there firmly . Abhimanyu rubbed his eyes and slowly said, "I have always loved you... If in any way I have hurt you. Forgive me.. Goodbye and Goodluck"

As soon as Abhimanyu left the room. Sehar sat down on the floor. She tried convincing herself and said, "it's for the good... This is gonna be the best for everybody.. Yes Sehar.. This is correct".

Sehar came down smiling and got involved in the wedding rituals. Mihir, Shanaya, Maahi, Rachelle and Priyanka were confused about what just happened. Priyanka's conversation with Sehar, then Abhimanyu and Priyanka's conversation and now Sehar and Abhimanyu. Maahi tried talking to Sehar but she was busy attending the guests. Mihir went and spoke to Abhimanyu.

"Is everything fine?" Mihir asked

"Yeah.. I am fine" his voice shuddered.

"Abhi... What happened? you can tell me" Mihir commanded.

Abhimanyu took a deep breath and said, "she says that she doesn't love me anymore
... Her happiness is in staying away from me... It makes her happy when she sees my suffering. That's all.. She wants me out of her life"

"This.. This can't be true" Mihir looked tensed.

"it is true brother... I won't do anything against her wishes.. If she wants me out.. I am out" Abhimanyu smiled.

The wedding rituals began. Everybody looked happy. Sehar and Abhimanyu tried to be happy . Sia and Rehan were finally together after their long lasting and beautiful love story which went through thousands of ups and downs but finally they were together.

On the other hand this love story had just love which was deep. So deep that they themselves were afraid to bring it out. Their love story never had this conversation
I love you..
I love you too..

It always had either I love you from only one side or sometimes to make it worse it had I Hate you from the other side too.......

--------_--------------------

What is the secret that Priyanka knows?

Does Sehar really want Abhimanyu out of her life?

Will Abhimanyu give up on Sehar?

Is this the end of "The part of me left behind"....?

Have they finally moved on...

To know
Keep reading

The part of me left behind...