I always loved you

Sehar reached the airport before time and checked in. Her secretary Nisha was accompanying her and met her after a long time. Nisha was surprised to see Sehar in an informal look. She had worn a ripped jeans dungaree with a black tee and a messi high pony. Nisha scanned her look from top to bottom and thought, " bade logo ki baatein samajhna bohot mushkil hai. Teen saalo se chudail ke saath hu. Aajtak formals ke alawa kuch dekha hi nhi aur aaj seeeeeeedhaaa phati jeans. ( it's difficult to analyze the thought process of rich people. I have been working with this witch for the past three years. Never has she worn anything apart from formals and today directly jumped off to torned jeans)

Sehar looked at her boarding pass and felt a slight ache in her heart. She knew she wasn't coming back. She knew Budapest was her final destination. She checked her phone which had 20 missed calls from her Mom. She called her back.

"Seha kaha hai baccha?? Airport pohonch karr phone bhi nhi kara. Aise Koe karrta hai. Kinni fikar lagi rehendi hi(Sehar where are you? After reaching the airport at least you should have called once. We are always worried for you)" Sehar's mom said it in one go.

Sehar couldn't resist her tears anymore and sobbed. She replied, " Mumma I am fine. I will be fine. Don't worry. I am a strong girl. "

Sehar's mom knew something was up with her , " baccha are you okay?"

Sehar smiled and said ," aapke sher puttar nu kuch nhi hona hai. I am good and I will be fine. Accha I have to go now there is security check. Bye bye mumma ". She hung up and cried. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks and there was no stopping to it.

Nisha looked around for Sehar and finally spotted her. She saw her crying. " Sehar Singhania ro rahi hai?( sehar Singhania is crying)." She went towards her and kept her hand on her shoulder, " Ma'am are you okay?"

Sehar didn't stop crying. She said, " I don't want this. I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend to hate him. I cannot continue to live like this. Living these few days of my life in this manner is killing me already. He has to know that I ..I.. I...." Tears prevented her to speak anything further.

Nisha was clue less. She could just figure out ONE thing. Sehar was not the person she thought she was. Sehar was like every other ordinary girl who laughed, smiled, cried and loved. Loved some one so much that this separation killed her. Broke her heart into pieces. Sehar was unable and incapable of bearing this pain. Nisha held her hand and said,  " do you love him ?."

Sehar wiped her tears and and looked at Nisha. She had a confused look but soon realised that she had to answer this. At least for once she has to accept the Truth, face the truth and say it out loud. She held her hand tighter and said

" Yes I do love him. I always loved him and I will love him forever"

Nisha smiled and replied, "Then go and tell him .....just goooo"

Sehar soon came back to the real world. Realised that its not possible to tell Abhimanyu. To go and confess that she is in love with him. She can't let Priyanka suffer. And she can't let Abhimanyu suffer because of her.

With Priyanka he would get a life partner. Who would stay with him forever,love him eternally and cherish every moment together. But with Sehar , Abhimanyu is gonna suffer from immense pain ......

Once she is gone forever.