Aren't we all part of the justice league?

Hank Voight stood over the body of a young male, inspecting the body before it was transferred to the morgue. It had taken him a while, but he was finally happy with the partnering of the Intelligence team. Jay Halstead and Erin Lindsey. Adam Ruzek and Al Olinsky. Antonio Dawson and Emily Halstead. Out out the corner of his eye, Voight saw Antonio walking towards him.

"Where's your partner?" Voight asked, looking around for Emily. Antonio just shrugged his shoulders, he had called Emily multiple times but there was no answer from her.

Nearly three miles away from the crime scene, Emily was pulled over onto the side of the road by a member of the Chicago Police Department. Sighing, he rolled down her window as the officer walked over towards her. "I mean, is this really necessary?" Emily asked the police officer as he started writing out her ticket. "Aren't we all part of the justice league? Do you think Aqua man would give Wonder Woman a ticket? Just consider that" Emily said, she watched as the police officer just glared at her.

Getting fed up with the situation, Emily just started her car and drove away - causing the police officer to drive after her. When she arrived at the crime scene and stepped out of her car, she was greeted by a gun pointed at her. Voight saw the commotion and walked over to her, telling the officer to lower his weapon.

Voight listened to the officer explain what had happened, and told him that Emily would in turn pay the parking ticket. "Eh" Emily said, sitting on the bonnet of her car. Voight looked at her with a face that told her to shut up and be quiet. "Speed traps, legalised extortion. You want people to slow down, then park out in the open where they can see you. But no, you lay in wait like thieves in the night" Emily said, Antonio had also wondered over to his partners car to see what was happening.

"She will pay the ticket today" Voight said to the officer.

"I'm not going to pay it" Emily said.

"Emily" Antonio said, warning her to be quiet.

"I'm not going to pay it"

"Em" Antonio warned again.

"Extortionist" Emily said to the officer. Voight and Antonio both shook their heads at her behaviour.

"Is there anything else or can I take my partner now?" Antonio asked.

"I'd like an apology" The officer who had stopped Emily said.

"Oh really?" Emily asked, and the officer just nodded back to her. "Dream bigger pal because you're not going to get one from me" Emily said, a smug look on her face as she spoke. Antonio grabbed his partners arm and pulled her towards the dead body, not wanting the situation to get any worse. "What have we got?" Emily asked, becoming bored already at the case in front of her.

"Young collage boy was killed" Antonio said, he watched as his partner looked around the crime scene. Taking in all of the spectators that where stood around. "Those five where the room mates of the victim" Antonio told her.

"I'm bored" Emily said, walking over to the room mates. "What time was he found?" Emily asked Antonio.

"About 5:30" He answered.

"Which one of you found him?" Emily asked the five room mates.

"I did" A female with blonde hair said, raising her hand.

"Why where you awake at 5:30?" Emily asked. The girl looked at her room mates for a moment before answering Emily, like she needed to get conformation on what she was able to say.

"Tyler and I go running" The girl answered.

"Can we go now?" Emily asked Antonio, he just looked at her - wide eyed. Wondering what was going on in his partners head. "I've got paperwork I need to do"