Tina Cameron - Part 1

A little over two weeks had past since Jay turned up at Emily's house, asking for a place to stay, and Emily was ready to kick her brother out on the street. It seemed to be the same thing everyday, Jay would rant on to Emily all about how he didn't know what he was going to do in regards to Erin - but at this point, Emily didn't care. She had heard it all so many times, she had become emotionless towards the whole situation.

As Emily drove towards Chicago Med to interview a rape victim, she wondered what her life would be like if she had stayed in the BAU. Would she still be seeing Ryan Booth? Would she have a real relationship with her brothers after everything that they had been through? Pulling up to the ED doors, Emily sighed to herself. Tired of this. Tired of interviewing victims and meeting people on the worst days of their lives.

The ED was as busy at usual as Emily wondered through the doors, looking around to see her brother - but after not being able to see him after a few minutes, she gave up and went straight to Maggie. "Hey Maggie, I'm looking for Tina Cameron" Emily said, looking at her phone for the name of the victim that she was sent to see. Maggie gave Emily a look filled with sympathy, knowing that she probably wouldn't get anything out of Tina - especially because of the way she was at the moment.

Maggie led Emily to the room where Tina was being treated, after knocking on the door to allow the victim a moment before she entered the room. When Emily finally entered the room, she saw greeted by the sight of Tine cowering on the hospital bed. Crying. At that moment, Emily's heard sank for the girl. "Tina, hi. I'm Emily Halstead" Emily said, closing the door behind her and making eye contact with Tina. After a moment, Tina didn't reply - so Emily spoke again. "Can you tell me what happened?"

Tina just looked at Emily, not saying a word. "I know your scared, but I promise you - he is never going to hurt you again. I'll personally make sure of it" Emily said, she watched as Tina seemed to have an internal debate with herself before she started crying - grabbing onto Emily for dear life. For a while, Emily sat with Tina - consoling her. Just letting her cry. When Tina finally stopped crying, she turned to Emily - starting to tell her what happened.

"He came up from behind me when I was leaving a bar, pushed me into an ally. Then, he was inside of me. From behind. I took self defence classes, I should have stopped him. But I just froze. I should have done something" Tina cried, gripping onto Emily.

"Trust me, there was nothing you could have done. You survived, that's what's important" Emily told her victim "Can you tell me the name of the bar you had been to?" She asked, hoping that she could remember where she had been that night.

"Molly's. The bar was called Molly's"

Get ready guys.

So much is coming.

I hope your all ready.

Comment and Vote.

Any predictions?