Sounds good to me

Jay sat in Molly's having a drink, he had spent the day hunting down a group of bank robbers that had killed two men - and now all he wanted to do was have a drink with his friends. Everyone sat around the bar, laughing and joking with each other. From the corner of his eye, Jay saw Erin enter the bar. She walked straight over to him, kissing him on the lips before smiling at him.

"Do you want to get some dinner tonight?" Erin asked him.

"Sounds good to me" Jay said, grabbing Erin's hand and leading her out of the bar. For the last two years, everything had been going well with them. She had been there for him when Emily was buried. She was there during the nights when all Jay wanted to do was go after the people that got his sister killed. Through it all, she was there. For a while, they seemed to be on a rocky path, but they where soon able to sort everything out.

Over dinner the spoke, but at time they found themselves slipping into a comfortable silence. Neither of them spoke, both enjoying the silence that had engulfed them.

3,945 miles away from Chicago, in an apartment in London, right near the themes. A blonde haired girl, formally known as Emily Halstead woke up. It had been just over 2 years since she had left Chicago, and had any contact with her brothers who she missed. Every so often, she would google flights to Chicago but she never ended up going through with them. She knew about everything that was happening. Rossi knew that she was alive and made it his personal mission to keep her updated on her friends and families lives.

"Good morning, love" The voice of Emily's boyfriend said, wrapping his arms around her as she looked out over the water. "Do you want to go out for breakfast?" He asked, in his arms Emily turned around to face him - her chest becoming flushed with his.

"If we eat here, we can have breakfast in bed" She said, wiggling her eyebrows and laughing a little as she spoke. The couple laughed together before Grant kissed her forehead, he then walked over to the chair near the bed - picking up some clothes and placing them on his body.

"What time is it?" Grant asked her.

"7:30" Emily said, watching as he started to hurry.

"I've got to be at the Palace by 9. Dinner?"

"Sounds good to me" Emily said kissing her boyfriend.

After a few months of sitting in a hospital, Emily was finally allowed to leave. Aaron Hotchner and David Rossi, picked her up and flew to London with her. Emily was able to find a job and make a new life for herself. After 6 months of living in London, Emily met Grant. Grant Ward, was a security guard for Prince Harry - which meant that he had to travel a lot but this seemed to work for the couple.

A part of Emily felt guilty for keeping a huge portion of her life a secret from Grant, but she knew in her heart that she was protecting him. She just hoped that when the time came and she was able to tell him everything, he would understand.

Back in Chicago, Will was working a night shift in Med. He watched as Natalie Manning walked from one patient to another, in the back of his head he could hear Emily's voice telling him to grow a pair and ask her out. But instead Will just shook the thought out of his head.

Most of the other doctors that worked in Med, knew about the whole thing with Natalie and Will. But no one ever said anything, instead they where patiently waiting for him to ask her out.

The next morning when Natalie and Will finally finished their shifts, they walked out together. Joking about Will falling over while treating a patient, as the both laughed - Will felt a happiness in his heart which he hadn't felt since he buried his sister. While this hurt, at the same time it made him smile - knowing that he could still live as himself even though she was gone.

Short chapter guys,

Comment and vote.