Chapter 2

(Yurio's pov)

        "Otabek is still acting weird." I thought while walking to the mall with him following. I slowly turned around and said,"Otabek.... while we are at the mall... no being a Baka..." Otabek nodded looking slightly hurt.

       I got to the mall a hour later. It was extremely empty. The only other people there were some blonde girl with blue eyes, a boy with blue hair and a eyepatch, and some guy wearing a tux with red eyes. (Talk about breaking the 4th wall :I)
        I scurried past them Otabek still following.  I saw a hot topic and dragged Otabek inside. Otabek walked off to look at the Disney stuff (because you know Otabek LOOOOOVES Disney!). While I walked to were the chokers and cat ears were. "Look at the black cat ears!!!" I said. I grabbed a few kitty ears and a shirt or two. I found Otabek it now he was looking at the pop figures. I saw were he was looking. He was looking at the cat one. I looked up at him then the pop figure. I waved my hand in front of him. He didn't move. "What is wrong with him." I wondered as I looked at it. Then I realized it was a fan made on. It looked like me. That was still no excuse to be hypnotized by it. "OTABEK!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Otabek was startled and looked at me. "Errrr what Yuri?!" He said his voice cracking a lil.

       (Ya I'm not typing anymore. CLIFF HANGER!! XD)