Chapter 45

(Yuuri's pov)
I watched Yurio lie around the house. He looked bored, mad, sad, and really just unhappy.
I walked over to him, "Yurio." I slid my phone to him, "call him. I'll keep Viktor and Vikturri busy. He smiled a little.
"Thanks." He grabbed the phone and ran to his room.
I walked over to Viktor and sat on his lap "can we watch a movie~" I asked and turned to face him.
"Sure, what movie?" He said and smiled.
"How about Frozen? Then you, me, and Vikturri can all watch" I smiled.
"Alright... what about Yurio." He asked.
"He wouldn't care for Frozen.... he is a teenager who likes nothing but cats after all." I Said.
He nodded then we all watched Frozen together.
(Yurio's p.o.v)
(We go from one Yuri to another.)
I looked at Yurri's phone. I opened it and typed in his number. I called it. It rang. It rang. It rang. Someone answered.
"Hello?" It was Kayla.
"Hey it's mommy can you go get daddy please?" I asked and she gasped and I think she started crying.
"Mommy?!" She cried, "b-but I thought I would never hear you again!!" She cried harder. Making Otabek grab the phone.
"Hello?!" He asked a little mad not knowing who it was.
"Beka?!" I smiled.
"Yura?!" He said surprised, "I thought Viktor didn't want you talking to me or Kayla." He asked.
"He doesn't. Yurri let me borrow his phone. It feels nice to hear your voice again." Tears were coming out of my eyes but I wasn't really crying. Then I heard the door open. Turns out it was just Yurri, he closed the door and sat down on my bed next to me.
"You ok Yurio?" Yurri asked.
"U-uh yeah I'm fine!" I Said and wipes my eyes.
I put Otabek on speaker.
"Oh, hello there Otabek." Yurri Said.
"Hi... quick question, why doesn't Viktor like me?" He asked Yurri and I wanted to know the same thing so I listened.
"Well," he took a deep breath, "he's afraid Otabek is to old for you... he is also afraid he might turn into Chris..." he said and coughed.
"Oh." Otabek and I went at the same time.
"Yurri!!! Cmonnn!!! If you don't come back I'm going to find you!!!" Viktor yelled from the living room.
"Coming dear!!" Yurri Yelled back. "Yurio, wrap this up." He said.
"Uh ok!! Sorry Beka gotta go!! Bye I love you!!" I Said and started full out crying.
"I love you to Yura." He said and hung up.
Yurri sighed and hugged me, "it's ok. I'll help you get outta here." He smiled.
"YURRI!!!!" Viktor screamed.
"COMING DANG IT!!!!! I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR FIVE SECONDS!!!" Yurri Yelled back
"BUT I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU HERE NOW!!!!" He whined.
"Ok!!! Coming!!!" Yurri Said and grabbed his phone.
"Tonight. I'll help you." He said and walked out of my room. I cried even harder I was going to see Otabek again.
(Awww lil sappy :3 >>Rachel Ik you read this so hi budddyyyy :D<< anywaaayyy!! Go check out my Kindergarten au thingy. It's weird 😂))