Chapter 12

(Yurio' p.o.v)
I ran to the hospital. I needed to make sure he was ok. I just had to. Then that's when I realized I was near Viktor and Yuuri's house. I didn't even care about the consequences. I ran to their house. I knocked on there door.
"VIKTOR YUURI!! OPEN THE DANG DOOR!!!" I yelled tears still streaming down my face. Viktor opened the door.
"Yurio!!! 😁" he said smiling,"Cmon in... wait..." he saw I was crying. He closed the door again. I was standing there. All I needed is a flipping ride to the hospital. He came back with Yuuri. They pushed me inside and made me sit on the couch.
"Yurio..." Viktor said,"Me and ur mother r very worried."
"IM NOT UR CHILD!!!!" I yelled still crying,"ALL I NEED IS A RIDE TO THE HOSPITAL U BAKA'S!!!" I was now crying tears streaming down my face.
"What happened??" Yuuri said.
I looked at them and told them what happened. They both gasped. They got up and dragged me along Viktor grabbed the keys and threw me in the backseat of their car.
(15 min later)
We got to the hospital. I ran to the lady at the front desk.
She looked up annoyed,"Who r u visiting??"
"Um." I thought for a moment,"Otabek Altin..." I said.
She looked at her paper,"He's getting surgery done right now. He won't be done for about an hour."
I looked at the ground and sat down in a chair and waited. I wanted to be there when he was done with his surgery to make sure he was alright.
(How's that for a chapter 😉 I'm posting another chapter today. So STAY TUNED ❤️)