Chapter 7

(Yurio's pov)
         I was sitting there.... Otabek hugging me while I was hugging the cat plush tears streaming down my face. I saw those weird people again.... the ones I saw earlier. The one that was blonde looked disgusted. The one with the butler suit and the kid in the patch where glaring at each other.
"Aye!!!"I yelled at them,"What u looking at???"
The one in the pink dress spoke up,"Sir, I am Lady Elizabeth! And I don't want to be spoken to that way!" She said and folded her arms.
I just kinda looked at her.
"Ehem,"Now the one with the blue eyepatch was speaking,"What I think she was trying to say was, we didn't mean to stare but u two r... gay I would say?"
I froze and Otabek let go.
"Maybe I am gay!!! SCREW U!!! WHAT R U AND UR EYEPATCH GINNA DO ABOUT IT????!!!!" I was standing now shouting at him and his butler mumbled something to him.
"Sir this is Lord Phantomhive head of the funtomhive company, and he and his Fiancé are very sorry for staring and so am I, we've just never seen anyone so free with their gayness."Said the butler,"But may I ask r u two dating??"
Otabek was about to speak but I interrupted him,"YES! Yes we r" my face was red now. No turning back now.
(This one has 235 words! Plus this bullcrap! So stay tuned!!! I love this chapter very much because I can dig up some memories from one of the first animes i watched! Black Butler!!! Until next chapter!! 👋)