Chapter 51

(Yurio's pov)
Right after the knock on the door the person behind it didn't even feel like waiting for an answer. They opened the door and it flew open. It was Viktor. He ran in and stopped at the coffee table. He looked at me and was about to open his mouth when he looked down. He was looking at my hand. (I FORGOT WICH HAND THE RING FINGER WAS ON!!! THAT WAS NEEDED U SCREWED UP KAYLA!!! GOD DANG IT!!)
"Wait a second did u always have that ring on or am I cr-" he stopped again like he was trying to let it sink in.
"Ok WAIT," he finally said after three minutes,"you two are engaged?" He asked as my face got a nice fresh shade of pink.
"Um well, yes I just don't wear the ring around you so you wouldn't ask..." when I said that I was burying my face in Otabek's arm but I'm pretty sure he heard me because then he looked mad. Even though I could see him only out of the corner of my eye. He looked mad.
"Well then..." he sighed, "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!! I WOULDNT HAVE TOOK YOU AWAY THE FIRST TIME IF YOU WOULDVE TOLD ME!!!!!" He yelled as he held his forehead.
"Sorry?" I question as I slowly lift my face up from Otabek's arm.
"SORRY'S RIGHT GOD DANG IT YUIO!!!" He screamed then sighed and looked at us, "when the wedding?" He asked.
"Uhhhh" Otabek and I both said as we didn't know either.
Viktor then rolled his eyes, "Whatever... just let me know u have my number..." he walked outside, "Yuuri~!" Was the last thing I heard before he shut the door.
I snuggled up beside Otabek and just Laid there. We switched the news to a kids movie that Kayla would like. We put on the The Little Mermaid. Now today was going to be perfect.
(AAAAYYYYEEEEE I PUT CHAPTERRRRRRR😂)