Chapter 52

(Kayla's p.o.v)
(OH BOY)
We watched little mermaid for what seemed like forever. I wanted to see An- I meant Vikturri again. The name change was hard on me since I've called her Anna my whole life. It was a little crazy since Viktor took mommy away. I still loved Viktor though, he was a hot gay Russian skater/coach, who wouldn't love him? I also loved Yuri, he was a smol little cinnamon roll who needed to be protected at all costs. Mom was a salty Russian skater who was really only nice to Dad. Dad was a quiet Kazakhstan skater. Besides all that Everyone was mostly happy. Except someone else I met at the orphanage. She was always crying in the corner, I never got to talk to her though because Anna was always the one to help her so I just stayed out of it. It wasn't my business anyway. I didn't even know her name. If I saw her again I would know though. Those are all thoughts I keep to myself though. I wouldn't dare tell anyone because, well. It wasn't their business.
(Holo, I barely update anymore 😂 but guess what?! We has a new storyyy!! It's stuff to do with Fnaf and ocs but!! You should check it out!! It's awesome!!! And if you've read my other Otayuri story some characters should look familiar!! Talk later!! Byeee <3)