Chapter 31

(Yurio's p.o.v)
I quietly cried on Otabek's shoulder. That was till he put me down. I slowly watched him walk right back up to Chris whisper something into Viktor's ear. Then Viktor backed away and Otabek punches him hard enough in the face where I saw some teeth get knocked out. Otabek walked back over to me and picked me up again as we went to his car. He put me down in the passenger seat and he drove.
"Y won't u tell me what happened?" He sounded a little mad.
"U act like I wanted it to happen!!!" I growled tears in my eyes. "All that happened is I answered the door realized who it was then in an attempt to back away tripped and fell then... u saw the rest" I rubbed the back of neck and looked at the ground.
He sighed,"just forget about it ok? We'll act like it didn't happen. K?" He said then looked at me. I nodded slowly.  I could tell me was mad. So I didn't wanna look at him.
We got to the house. I sat still looking at the ground waiting for him to leave then I would leave after him. I felt his arms wrap around me.
"I'm sorry...." he said and hugged me tighter. " I should've been there.... I should've helped you...." 
"Beka your fine!!!" I hugged him and smiled, "I promise you." We let each other go then got out of the car and went to the house.
(I like posting often. It gives me something to do 😂)