Chapter 30

(Otabek's p.o.v)
I walked in to see my fiancé being pinned down by Chris. I promised I would protect Yuri at all times. Plus Viktor would kill me if I didn't do anything. I quickly ran up to Chris pinned him up against a wall and started growling.
"WHAT DO U THINK YOUR DOING HOT SHOT?!?" I kept growling and as I raised my fist.
"What? I'm not doing anything..." he replied as I rolled my eyes. Viktor and Yuuri walked in and realized what just happened. Yuri was on the floor breathing heavily and I think I saw a tear escape his eye. And I had pinned Chris to the wall with my fist in the air. Viktor whispered something to Yuuri as Yuuri began sobbing, he ran and hugged Yuri. Viktor walked over to me motioned me to move away and started yelling at Chris about y he shouldn't do those things with his "son." I walked over to Yuri and he detached from Yuuri's grip moved closer to me and hugged my leg.
"Yuri... r u ok....?" I slowly picked him out bridal style and looked into his beautiful eyes.
"Y-yeah...." he hugged me and then quietly cried on my shoulder. He wasn't ok but I wasn't going to ask him here. A little girl with glasses and brown hair walked downstairs.
"Is Yurio ok?" She asked concerned looking like she might cry.
Yuuri quickly hugged her,"Yurio is fine Vikturri," he said in a motherly voice,"he just has a bad history with the man that came to the house."
"Ok..." said Vikturri and watched Yuri.
I looked at Yuri,"do u want to go home? If we go home U can roll around in the cats till ur ready to tell me what happened. Ok?"
He slowly nodded,"but I don't wanna roll around in the cats..." he said it quietly. It kind of shocked me he didn't want his cats."Can I just sit in ur arms? Plz..." he asked and I nodded.
(Actually hurt my neck during softball so that's the only reason u get this 😂😂 also might be starting a new book based on That_Loser_Puppet 's and my oc's it's gonna be like little au stories and stuff since I had to quit my musically or I would have done it on there 😂😂)