Chapter 23

(Yurio's p.o.v)
I was still crying, I didn't really know y. I just kinda broke down for no reason. It was pretty stupid actually. That's when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up and went to get it. There was a little girl about 12 with blue hair at the door. She also had a black backwards baseball cap on, a green shirt, and blue shorts.
"Um r u lost?" I asked. The tears were gone now but I was now extremely confused, I've never seen the girl in my life.
"Nope! Ur Yuri Plisetsky (is that how u spell it 😂) right??" She asked kind of smirking.
"Um ya, y??" I questioned. This little girl was very odd.
"Listen, I'm Kayla and I'm ur biggest fan and now that I know ur Otabek's Fiancé, my ship has come true :D" she said still smiling.
"Ehhhhh Who? What? VIKTOR!" I yelled knowing he was no where near.
"Actually! I found out because I was on the other side of the street when Otabek Proposed to u" she said.
This girl was testing my nerves I swear. "Can u leave??" I asked a little mad.
"I mean. I can I don't want to but I can," looked past me,"I'll leave if u let me pet ur cat!" She said smirking.
"Oh I swear I'm g- fine!" I yelled and let her in and she sat on the floor petting the cat.
I looked at Otabek,"What r we going to do??"
He smiled,"We can just keep her here for a little bit, I've always wanted to know what it's like to have a child."
My face turned red, here we go.
(:D I'm writing stuff again)