Chapter 17

(Yurio's p.o.v)
I was laying in bed looking at the engagement ring on my finger. I couldn't stop looking or thinking about it. It was so odd. I got up off the bed and went to find Otabek. I walked into the living room to find him sitting on the couch. I sat down beside him and hugged him. I didn't really know what else to do. I was really tired so I was about to fall asleep when..
"Yuri..." Otabek said.
"Hm?" I said lifting my head to look at him.
"U didn't have to say yes." He said while turning his head to look at me. His eyes were shining. Like he was about to cry.
"Y wouldn't I say yes?!"  I kind of shouted.
"Idk I just guessed that u were just pretending to like me this whole time" he shrugged and used his one hand to wipe away tears.
"Baka!!" I yelled,"Y do u think I sat there and listened to Viktor and Yuuri??? It was to get a ride to the hospital so I could make sure u were ok! I would never leave u!!! Ever!!!" I said while hugging him tighter.
"Ok Yuri... whatever u say." Then he put his arm around me and we watched tv.
(Again having some writers block with this fan fiction. If u wanna see more of my better writing read my other story "The Mystery of Anna". If u like blue Exorcist u might recognize some things! Till next time! ✌️)