Chapter 53

(OOF FLIPPY)
(Idk if I've said any plans about the wedding but Im about to now :3 also after this I'm writing a story about Flippy x Flakyyyy!!! If you watch happy tree friends read ittttt ok bye💕)
(Third person)
Weeks upon months past. The wedding was soon. They had to wait till winter. Since they became friends running from Yurio's crazy fans they decided to have an ice skating wedding. They where going to rent out an outdoor ice rink. (With somewhere inside of course!! So people don't freeze!!) how they were going to have it set up was chairs would be set on the ice rink and so would where the couple would say their vows. It was going to be perfect. Otabek would skate out onto the rink. Wait for Yuri to skate out  in his beautiful dress. (Quick disclaimer real quick. I don't think I'm actual gay marriages the wife wears a dress. This is only for your laughter purposes) When they were done everyone would go inside and talk. They would get everything put away so kids everyone could skate on the rink. Like I had just said, perfect.
(HI!!! I'll do this in an actual 3 day period!! It's gonna have an extra day though~!! I have a big ending!! Also, this means in 4 days. This fanfic WILL BE OVER!!! you still have, The Confused  Boy! So yeah ^^