⤿ part one: how they found out

Harry Styles

Winter

Leigh Anne was blasting Ed Sheeran on full volume when Harry had arrived at her dorm room.

"You're like something that God has sent me I want you baby, solamente!" She sang along, grabbing Harry's hand once she had opened the door.

Harry quickly let go of her, chuckling. "Why are you in such a good mood?" 

"This song puts me in a good mood," Leigh answered, whilst turning the song down. 

"Ed Sheeran is good, I'll give you that.." Harry plopped down on her bed. "Where's Jade?" Jade was Leigh Anne's roommate. 

"With Niall, where else," Leigh rolled her eyes. Jade normally spent her time with her boyfriend Niall. 

Leigh almost always had the room for herself, that's why most of the time, Perrie came over. 

"Did you finish the project?" Harry asked Leigh.

"Yeah, I finished a while ago.." She trailed off, looking at her phone. 

Leigh didn't answer Harry for a bit, so Harry spoke up. "What's more important on your phone Leigh?"

"Zayn tweeted," Leigh grinned. "He's so damn hot isn't he?"

Even though Leigh was lesbian, she'd always comment on how she'd be 'straight' for Zayn.

"Very hot," Harry spoke blandly. 

"I'm still not over the time he commented on your hair, I mean, you didn't even act as if it was important.. Which it was!" Leigh continued on. Zayn had complimented Harry's hair last year, but hasn't talked to Harry since.

"What'd he tweet?" Harry piped up, ignoring Leigh's initial statement.

"He tweeted two days.." Leigh frowned at her phone, then looked over at Harry.

"What?" Harry shrugged. 

"Two days till' what?" Leigh seemed genuinely concerned, which wasn't a surprise because she always was.

"Two days till' winter break?" Harry stated. "It's in two days,"

"No, you know Zayn is more sophisticated than that!" Leigh fought.

Harry sometimes wondered if Perrie ever got jealous knowing that Leigh was absolutely 'in love' with Zayn.

"Then check Liam's twitter, you know wherever Zayn is going Liam is," Harry suggested, and as Leigh didn't answer, Harry could see has her fingers moved furiously against her phone.

"Liam tweeted a goddamn sentence, about a minute after Zayn tweeted," Leigh rolled her eyes. "These boys like to gather so much attention.

"Yeah, and you give it to them," Harry mumbled.

"I heard that you little shit," Leigh laughed. "Anyways, Liam said 'it's going to be lit',"

"What's going to be lit?" Harry spoke, but then immediately took it back. "Never mind, that's what we're trying to figure out,"

"I'll check Niall's twitter, he's the one that gives straight answers," 

Harry nodded, even though he knew Leigh wouldn't see.

"He tweeted a location two minutes after Zayn and Liam," Leigh laughed an annoyed laugh. "These little bitches!"

"Where are they going?"

"The Alva Vonderheide Ski Lodge," Leigh Anne read. 

The Alva Vonderheide Ski Lodge was the top winter vacation spot at their University. Everyone went there, and it was kind of a tradition for those to go.

"Of course, Zayn had to be the one to start up the tradition this year," Leigh spoke, turning her phone off and placing it on her desk. She sat down on her spinning chair. 

"Well, if Zayn didn't plan it, no one would go," Harry said. "You know Zayn's a leader. And you're a damn follower because you stalk his poor ass,"

"I do not stalk.." Leigh Anne trailed off. "Alright you caught me Styles,"

"I know," Harry smiled proudly. 

Ed Sheeran was still playing by the time Leigh had finished her stalking. Hearts Don't Break Around Here was on.

"We're going," Leigh said after a while. 

"We're going where sorry?" Harry sat up, blinking.

"We're going to the fucking ski lodge," Leigh grinned. "It's going to be sick,"

"I didn't even agree," Harry said, shaking his head. He was supposed to go back home during winter break, but he hadn't discussed it with his Mum yet. His Mum just assumed he was coming.

Leigh ignored. "I'm calling Perrie,"

And before Harry knew it, Leigh Anne was on the phone with Perrie making inappropriate comments that were to be done later (quote Leigh), and talking about the ski lodge.

In the meantime, whilst Leigh practically had phone-sex with her girlfriend, Harry left the room and called his Mum.

Once his Mum answered, he dove right into the subject.

"I don't think I can come home this break.." Harry bit his lip.

"What's come up love?" Anne answered, concerned.

"Leigh Anne and I were deciding to go to the Alva Vonderheide Ski Lodge.." Harry trailed. "I mean, I'll come home if you want me to but-"

Anne cut Harry off with a laugh. "Harry go have fun with your friends! When's the last time you did that?"

Harry was surprised. "U-Um, not in a long time.." 

"Then go have fun," Anne urged. "I want you to be happy babe,"

"I am happy," Harry stated clearly.

"Well, going to the ski lodge with your friends will make you happier. I'll transfer some money into your account so that you can pay.." Anne seemed to trail on forever, and once they said their goodbyes and Harry hung up, Liam and Niall walked down the halls, and past Harry.

"Two days mother fuckers!" Niall yelled, clearly very optimistic about this trip.

"Is Perrie coming?" Harry asked Leigh, once he had come back into the room.

"She's reserving our room right now," Leigh said.

"Me too?" Harry spoke, a little too surprised.

"Not you, what if I want to have sex with Perrie, huh?" Leigh asked, and Harry sighed.

"I figured," 

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. All three of us," Leigh giggled. "But if I want to fuck her, you've got to leave got it?"

"Got it," Harry smiled.

He was used to being a third wheel with Leigh Anne and Perrie. He didn't necessarily detest it, as he was as close with Perrie as he was with Leigh Anne. In fact, Harry was the one that brought them together in the first place. 

"Liam was right," Leigh Anne nodded. "Liam was so damn right,"

"Right about?" Harry wasn't used to this. He did want to go to the ski lodge at some point in his University experience, but he never assumed he'd be going while everyone else was there.

"Right about this damn ski lodge. It's going to be fucking lit,"Leigh grinned.

Lit. Harry thought, laughing to himself.

Harry had to get with all these new words.

a/n: How is everyone what's going on? Story is kinda shit atm, but it's just beginning. 

- Alexis