⤿ part fifty one: how they booked

Zayn Malik

Winter

"Liam get off your damn ass and onto this computer!" Niall called, grabbing Zayn's laptop out of his hands. "You're the only one that remembers the room we were in last year," 

"Calm down," Liam sighed, walking out of his bedroom and into the lads' living room.

His sweatpants were thrown over his shoulders, and before the boys said anything, he pulled them on.

"Hurry up babe," Louis' voice called from Liam's room. 

"Coming love," Liam smiled, and then frowned when looking at Zayn and Niall who were sat on the couch with raised eyebrows.

"You're fucking him in there while we're trying to book a damn room at the lodge? Shits filling up lad," Niall spoke, typing vigorously on Zayn's laptop.

"We just want the same room as last year," Zayn spoke calmly. "Can you quickly book it? My card is in here. We just don't know if you booked the deluxe suit or the penthouse thing?"

"Presidential suit," Liam confirmed, taking Zayn's laptop and resting it against the dip of his abs, as he quickly typed what he needed.

"Look at that," Niall smiled, standing up and hitting Liam's abs firmly, almost causing Liam to drop Zayn's laptop.

"What the hell Horan?" Liam frowned, flinching away. 

Lifting his shirt and patting his small stomach, Niall sighed. "I wish I was that ripped,"

Zayn cracked a chuckle. "Does sex count as exercise? Because Liam was going at it with Louis all night,"

Niall nodded, pointing at Zayn in agreement. His shirt was still lifted. "Yeah! No wonder! Jade's on her period this week, that's probably why I'm so fat,"

Liam raised his eyebrows. "Thank God Zayn and I don't have to worry about that," 

"Right!" Niall called. "It's so expensive too! I'm using all my fucking money on her damn tampons and ice cream,"

Both Zayn and Liam laughed at this statement.

"Her damn tampons!" Liam imitated with a laugh, handing Zayn his laptop.

"Thanks man," Zayn spoke in between laughter finalizing the payment for their room at  The Alva Vonderheide Ski Lodge.

"What?" Niall asked. "You gay boys don't understand,"

"Yeah we don't!" Louis called, walking into the living room, Liam's shirt pouring over his curves.

Zayn and Niall went quiet as Louis stood there, frowning at the two.

"Are we done here?" Louis questioned, grabbing a hold of Liam's bicep. 

Nodding quickly, Zayn and Niall shooed Liam away.

"Take him," Zayn breathed, shutting his laptop.

"Zayn and I were just going to send him back,"

"Good," Louis smiled, and turned back to the room with Liam.

Before the two got into Liam's room, Liam slapped Louis' ass loudly, and turned back at his lads to smirk.

Before Zayn and Niall could react, the door slammed shut.

"Holy fuck," Niall said, burying his head into the palms of his hands.

"I know right?" Zayn nodded. "Harry only let's me do him once a fucking day,"