⤿ part twenty two: how they were hurting

Zayn Malik

Zayn pulled his coat off and held it in his hands, making sure he got no icing on his black YSL hoodie.

His head was spinning, and every step closer he got to Jesy's room, his enragement grew.

When he had arrived at Jesy's door, he paced inhaling and exhaling repetitively.

Finally, when he could somewhat feel his head cooling off, he knocked on the door.

Perrie opened it, with a smile. "Hi Zayn, how are you?"

Zayn nodded, holding his jacket tighter. "I'm fine," He managed to mumbled out. "Is Jesy here?"

Perrie's smile faded and her voice lowered. "Jesy of all people?" She frowned. "You want to see her?"

Zayn took another deep breath. "May I please see Jesy, Perrie?" He spoke, with all the calm left he had in his body.

"Um, I guess.." Perrie said as she turned around to call Jesy.

"What Perrie?" Zayn heard Jesy yell, probably from the bathroom.

"Uh, there's someone here to see you," Perrie said back to her, annoyance in her tone.

A minute later, Jesy was out of the washroom in a sheer pink robe with simply a white lacy bra and underwear underneath.

Perrie rolled her eyes, then turned back to Zayn. "She's all yours," She said, walking past Zayn and leaving the room.

"What a surprise," Jesy smirked, pulling Zayn into the room by the collar of his hoodie.

"Watch it Jesy, this is Yves Saint Laurent," Zayn grumbled, wiggling out of Jesy's grip.

Jesy simply smiled, and closed the door behind the two.

"You like it?" Jesy said, spinning around in her sheer robe which lifted, exposing her thong perfectly.

Zayn bit his lip, holding back from saying anything too terrible. "Great Jesy," He said through gritted teeth.

Jesy pouted. "Not exactly the reaction I was hoping for, but that can be changed," Easing herself back into Zayn's personal space, she stood on her tip toes and almost kissed Zayn.

"This is fucking sexual assault Jesy," Zayn was at his breaking point, as he grabbed Jesy's wrists and held her back. "For gods sake!"

"What the fuck Zayn?" She frowned, shaking Zayn's hands off of her. "You kissed me before,"

"And?"

"You almost fucked me before!" Jesy practically yelled. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is fucking wrong with me!" Zayn called back. "I came here. To ask you one simple fucking question. And you turn it into this bullshit,"

"You didn't even ask me a question Zayn," Jesy's voice softened.

Zayn didn't fall for it. She pulls this on every single guy.

"Do you remember what I told you at your party?" Zayn said, closing his eyes and taking yet another breather.

"Uh, of course," Jesy immediately grinned. "I'm gay," She said, channelling her best Zayn Malik accent.

Zayn balled his fists.

"You were only saying that because it was fucking convenient," Jesy went on. "You just didn't want to kiss me in front of little baby Harry Styles, the poor innocent soul. His mummy wouldn't have been too happy if her baby was exposed to fucking pornography,"