⤿ part fifty two: how they fogged the windows

Harry Styles

Zayn pressed Harry's body into his sheets, his arms pinned above his head.

Gently, Zayn put his love into Harry, listening to Harry's unsteady breathing beneath him.

"Harder Z," Harry barely whispered, as Zayn pressed his lips onto Harry's neck.

"Shh," Zayn smiled against Harry's skin. "Breathe,"

"I can't," Harry mumbled. "So.. Good.."

Zayn chuckled, pressing deeper. "Good,"

Harry was used to this. Harry loved the home Zayn had to offer, he loved the weight of Zayn's body on top of him.

"More Z," Harry spoke, as his hips bucked.

"You sure?" Zayn nibbled Harry's ear, and Harry exhaled, nodding.

"Please," He spoke underneath Zayn's touch. 

Zayn gave Harry his all, Harry, like always became a sunset.

Gushes of pinks, yellows, oranges.

He melted in Zayn's love.

But the sun set, darkness fell over. 

The two boys were placed in complete oblivion, vibrating with lust.

"Fuck Zayn," Harry whispered, watching as Zayn tumbled beside the boy.

Pulling the sheets over their bare bodies, Zayn smiled, pressing a long kiss against Harry's lips. "I love you," He spoke. 

"I love you too," Harry whispered, tracing the dips of Zayn's abs.

Before Zayn could kiss Harry again, the door swung open to reveal Niall and Liam.

Liam switched the lights on, and coughed.

"It smells like sex," Remarked Niall and turned to Liam.

"You're most definitely correct Niall," Liam's voice was higher due to the fact that he was plugging his nose.

Zayn sat up and squinted his eyes. "What the fuck?"

"Come to think of it, no wonder you and Harry are in here all day. The beds here at the lodge are so much nicer than the ones in our dorm," Niall pointed out, and Liam nodded.

"Agree," He stated, unplugging his nose and stepping out of the threshold.

"I repeat, what the fuck?" Zayn rolled over Harry who frowned and reached for the blanket at the edge of the bed, making sure to keep Harry covered.

Standing up, he wrapped the blanket around his waist.

Niall and Liam did get a peak, and nearly choked.

"He wasn't lying when he said he had a big dick!" Niall yelled. "Harry how do you do it?"

"Ni, shut the hell up," Zayn mumbled, pushing them out of the room and grabbing a hold of the doorknob. "Let me get dressed and then we can go, okay?"

"Whatever you say big Z!" Liam called as Zayn shut the door on them.

Behind the door, Niall and Liam banged on it and moaned.

"Oh Z!" Niall panted, hitting the door harder.

"Harder Zayn! Please!" Liam yelled.

As Liam continued the racket on the door, Niall began clapping his hands harshly. 

"Holy fucking shit," Zayn muttered, turning to Harry who's cheeks were beet red. 

"Did they hear us?" Harry whispered, but Zayn clearly couldn't hear as Niall and Liam seemed to be endless.