⤿ part twenty seven: how they turned twenty

Harry Styles

"Happy birthday Harry," Luke told him, once Harry had woken up that Saturday morning.

Harry was barely awake, even though it was around 1:40 in the afternoon.

"Thanks," He mumbled, getting up and going to the washroom after grabbing an outfit. He brushed his teeth, then stepped into a warm shower.

Harry and Luke were one of the few to get a shower in their rooms, whereas most either just had a washroom and had to use the showers on the top level, or they had no washroom at all.

Once Harry was dressed he stepped out of the washroom fresh and dressed he smiled at Luke. "I'm twenty," He announced proudly.

"Not yet, what time were you born?"

"It past," Harry chuckled. "Like 1:03 AM," 

"Oh," Luke closed his laptop. "Then congratulations,"

"I know," Harry smiled. "I'm so old now aren't I?"

"Nah," Luke shook his head. "Barely,"

"By the way," Harry added, happiness flooding him at the thought. "I'm having a birthday party," 

"Where?"

"Leigh Anne and Perrie rented out a room at the convention centre like fifteen minutes away," Harry explained, walking over to his bed where he sat down and pulled on his white converse. "There's gonna be a DJ, food.. Cake! Oh yeah there's gonna be cake and everything, it's going to be fucking killer,"

Luke raised his eyebrows at Harry's word choice. "Who's coming?"

"Everyone," Harry grinned. "Leigh Anne has a huge Twitter following, and Zayn retweeted the invite so it got around,"

"Damn," Luke nodded. "How the hell did you pull this off in a couple of days?"

"Magic," Harry said grabbing his phone and leaving the room.

It was around 2:00 in the afternoon, and Harry's party didn't start until 9.

"Happy birthday Harry Styles!" Leigh Anne called as she opened the door for Harry after he knocked.

She was wearing her pyjamas, a white t-shirt and a pair of loose maroon shorts.

"I'm twenty," Harry said, smiling. He couldn't be happier today.

"We should've woken up a while ago," Leigh said, sheepishly as she stepped out of the way to let Harry in. "How does it feel? To be twenty?"

Ed Sheeran was playing quietly in the background.

Harry hummed along to the song. Dive.

"Normal," He answered, sitting down at Leigh Anne's desk.

"Boring ass," Leigh Anne scoffed, as she pulled her sheets off and threw them into her laundry basket beside her dresser.

Quickly, she replaced them with new sheets she pulled out of her bottom drawer.

 "Where's Jade?" Harry questioned, looking around to see Jade's bed perfectly made.