⤿ part eleven: how they ordered pizza

Harry Styles

"That night you and Zayn had, did anything go down?" Perrie asked Harry, as the two walked to their creative writing session. 

"What do you mean did we do anything?" Harry spoke quickly. Just the thought of Zayn made his heart beat faster. 

"You're blushing," Perrie pointed out, poking Harry's heated cheek.

"Am not," Harry moved away from Perrie. "We just watched Netflix.."

"And chilled?" Perrie held the door open for Harry when the two had arrived at their classroom.

Harry exhaled, taking the door and letting Perrie go in before him. "You know you and Zayn have something in common,"

"What our good looks?" Perrie grinned, causing Harry to push her jokingly.

"No, you two both like girls," Harry said. "Or, should I say love girls?"

"Are you kidding.." Perrie trailed off as she sat down. Harry sat down next to her.

"What? It's true," Harry stated, organizing his books on the table in front of him. 

"You know?" Perrie seemed so surprised, and Harry just didn't know why she was so surprised. 

"Yeah I know that you two both like girls?" He frowned, trying to piece together what Perrie was implying.

"No," Perrie shook her head. "Everyone thought Zayn was gay until he fucked Jesy that night he played spin the bottle,"

Harry's jaw basically dropped. Zayn and Jesy had sex?

"Well like," Perrie paused. "She was deep-throating him when Jade and Niall walked in on them,"

Harry gagged a bit too loud, causing those around the two to shoot them a look. "Deep throating?!" He whisper shouted.

"Yes I know!" Perrie shot Harry a disgusted look. "And the best part is, he ran out shirtless, so whoever saw him probably had a good night too,"

It took Harry a minute, but it finally came back to him.

"I saw Zayn that night," He said simply, causing Perrie to roar with laughter.

"Is that why your door was closed when Leigh and I came home? You never close your door!" Perrie couldn't stop. "The mini bottles of lotion were all gone the next morning!"

"Okay now you're making shit up, I used one of the mini bottles of lotion," Harry smirked.

"So you really jacked off to the sight of Zayn shirtless?!" Perrie tried to ease her laughter. "Are you fucking kidding?!"

"Who said I jacked off?" Harry frowned. "I used the lotion to hydrate my body after I came out of the shower,"

"So you didn't need lotion because you had water?" Perrie raised her eyebrows. 

"I did not jack off with the lotion, I did not jack off without the lotion, and I certainly did not jack off to Zayn of all people. After he fucked a girl," Harry didn't give a straight answer.

His mind was cluttered with Zayn at all different angles that night.

"But at the time you didn't know he had sex with Jesy," Perrie bit her lip.

"Would you two can it?" Someone above them yelled, just as class was about to begin.

Harry turned around and raised his hands up in defence, and Perrie blushed.

As the session began, Harry grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled out a note to Perrie.

Tell me you've never had a good time to the thought of Leigh.