⤿ part forty one: how they were on vacation

Zayn Malik

Summer

"I'll text you as soon as we land," Zayn told Harry, who had driven him Liam and Niall to the airport right after their last day of second year.

"Promise?" Harry asked, Zayn's hands still cupped on his face.

"Promise," Zayn assured, and just as he was about to kiss Harry goodbye for the millionth time, Niall cleared his throat.

"You didn't see us acting like this with Louis and Jade," Niall spoke, rolling his eyes.

Liam scoffed. "That's rich coming from you Niall, all I could hear next door to my room was you and Jade fully going at it,"

"No comment," Niall frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. "No offence boys, but do you mind hurrying it up a bit? We've got a fucking plane to catch,"

"Excuse you Niall," Zayn spoke. "Give me a second,"

"Okay, one," Niall counted. "Second is up,"

"Fuck man,"Zayn turned back to Harry who laughed.

"How do you three go on vacation together?" He asked, and leant forward to press a kiss onto his boyfriend's lips.

"I'll see you in a week babe," Zayn smiled and pressed a kiss onto Harry's forhead, then the tip of  his nose. "I love you,"

"I love you Zayn," Harry waved at Zayn, and Zayn watched him until Harry was completely out of sight.

As the boys made their way to the gates, Liam and Niall's conversation continued. 

"So did you see what our hotel looks like?" Liam asked Zayn who shook his head.

Zayn had been put on plane ticket duty, Niall had been put on excursion duties, and Liam has the job of finding their hotel. 

"Nope, did you ever plan on showing me?" Zayn spoke as the boys got in line to check their boarding passes before getting onto the plane.

"Here hold up," Liam pulled up photos. "It's called the Windjammer, and instead of hotel rooms it's fucking villas,"

"Damn Liam," Niall spoke, tugging Liam's phone towards him to see the photos. 

"Nice choice bro," Zayn nodded. "I'm excited,"

"It's about to be lit," Niall said. "We've got to find some hot girls to party with now,"

"I thought you had a girlfriend," Zayn said, preparing his boarding pass and passport as he was next in line.

"Yeah Niall, you better rethink that one," Liam spoke, checking his boarding pass after Zayn with the attendant.

After Liam, Niall proceeded to check their pass, and once let in, the boys were sat in their first class seats waiting for the plane to take off.

Once it did, Zayn started taking photos immediately because he knew Harry would want loads.

Upon arrival in St Lucia, the boys hailed a taxi to take them to their hotel, and once settled, Zayn asked Liam to take more photos of him.

"Take one of me with this view," Zayn spoke, handing Liam his phone before he could even answer.

The boys trailed out onto the deck area where a mini pool and sitting chairs were.

"It's so goddamn beautiful," Liam said, going into Zayn's camera app. 

"Okay, so I'm gonna stand here and get me like, looking out into the distance," Zayn directed.

Liam chuckled. "Are you joking?"