⤿ part thirty: how they laughed

Harry Styles

"So in conclusion I strongly believe that you buy those lacy panties and fuck him senseless," Leigh Anne finished as if there was an audience waiting to applaud for her.

"Why the hell did I even tell you this?" Harry asked, holding his books tighter to his chest as him and Leigh Anne left their building after class.

"Because I'm your best friend," Leigh Anne said.

All of a sudden, Perrie came beside them holding a Starbucks frappe. After a sip, she spoke. "I beg to differ,"

"Hi Pez," Harry smiled. 

"What's the dirt on Zayn and Harry now?" Perrie said, walking over to her girlfriend's side and kissing her cheek.

"Zayn mentioned something about a black, lacy thong and the two went ballistic on the subject. Long story short I told Harry to buy them and then have sex with him,"

"Oh shit," Perrie nodded. "Like if you don't feel comfortable going in a lingerie store, Leigh and I will buy it for you,"

"Count me in," Leigh Anne laughed. "Harry Styles in a thong? That's crazy,"

"You guys are ridiculous," Harry's entire body was blushing. "This is embarrassing as hell,"

Once they arrived outside Leigh Anne stopped. "Wait have you two even seen each other naked?"

Harry blinked. "Uh, no.."

"You've got a long way to go Styles," Leigh Anne said, shaking her head and they started again to their building and once arriving they all crammed themselves onto Perrie's side of her dorm room.

Harry sat down at Perrie's desk and Leigh and Perrie shared Perrie's bed.

"We should do a road trip this long weekend," Perrie said. 

It was Wednesday today, and Harry hadn't given any thought about his plans during the weekend. 

Harry shrugged.

"That'd be so cool," Leigh Anne nodded. "We should road trip to the fair the theme park! What's the name?"

"Summerland Theme Park," Perrie said laughing. "Harry you haven't been there yet have you?"

Just as Harry was about to speak, Jesy came in the room.

"Oh. My. God!" She yelled as soon as she saw Harry. "Get that little bitch out of here now,"

Perrie frowned and shot up. "What the hell is your problem Jesy?!" 

Jesy seemed to have not heard as she continued yelling without thought. "That bitch and his boyfriend wanted to get me back.. Months later!"

"Jesy don't bring Zayn into this," Harry said, standing up.

"I said one thing, one goddamn thing like forever ago, and now you two want to pull this bullshit on me?" Jesy began tapping furiously against her phone screen. So crazily that Harry thought the screen would crack.

Then she turned her phone to show a Twitter hashtag that had been circling around their area.

#JesyTheSlut

Jesy began scrolling through the tweets furiously, showing Harry. "The fucking videos of me.. The things they're saying.. This is bullshit, and you started it Harry!"

Leigh Anne was stood in front of Harry at this point, as his anger was picking up.

"Hey Jesy," Leigh started calmly. "There must be some mistake here because Harry here, he's oblivious,"