⤿ part twelve: how they shared books

Zayn Malik

"Yes jaddati," Zayn spoke, over the phone with his grandma. "Yes, I spent one week at the ski lodge and the other at home with Ma and Baba," 

"Yo, Zayn copped a Rolex," Liam said in the background, as him and Niall came into their dorm. 

Zayn quickly turned around and told him to shut up.

"I'll be home for spring break," Zayn answered. "Okay jaddati,"

"Spring break? I thought we were pulling up to Mexico Z," Niall whisper shouted back at Zayn.

Zayn shushed Niall before ending his conversation with his grandma.

"Yo, yo, yo," Liam piped up, right as Zayn put his phone down. "Gold Rolex? You don't even celebrate Christmas,"

"We still get gifts," Zayn said, casually.

"That looks expensive as fuck," Niall said in awe, grabbing Zayn's arm and touching the Rolex as if he was petting a puppy.

"I just want a rollie, rollie, with a dab of ranch," Liam began to sing, whilst putting the dance moves in play.

"Bro!" Niall laughed, lifting Zayn's shirt to reveal Zayn's belt which was (of course) branded Gucci. "I already got some designer to hold up my pants," Niall added to Liam's sing along.

"I just need some ice on my wrist so I look better when I dance, have you lookin' at it put you in a trance," Liam and Niall continued the dance, until Zayn stopped them with laughter.

"What can I say boys?" Zayn smirked, flaunting his shining gold Rolex.

"Spoiled," Niall said, shaking his head. "Absolutely spoiled,"

"I'm waiting for you to buy me a Rolex," Liam said to Zayn, which made Niall nod right away.

"I'd buy you a Rolex Liam," Niall said jokingly, grabbing onto Liam's arm and shooting him a loveable look.

Liam shook Niall off. "The first person I'd be buying a Rolex for is my boyfriend,"

As soon as Liam mentioned his boyfriend, Zayn's smile dropped.

"What's Harry's dorm?" Zayn asked. "I still owe him an apology,"

"For what?" Liam spoke confused, but immediately his expression turned into a frown. "That was like two weeks ago and you've talked to him so many times since then. What a pussy,"

"Liam be nice!" Niall warned.

"I just.. Got caught up.. I like hanging out with him," Zayn blushed.

Even as Zayn's cheeks heated up evidently, it still took Liam and Niall a minute to process it.

"You can't let him replace our bromance," Niall said, clearly still not understanding what Zayn really meant.

"Niall are you dumb?" Liam frowned at Niall, then quickly turned to Zayn. "You like Harry?!"

Zayn shook his head. "No, no, no,"

"Are you sure about that?" Liam asked, undoubtedly unconvinced. 

"Zayn's not gay! How many girls does he fuck a week?" Niall started to laugh, but Liam and Zayn showed no emotion.

"There's such thing as bisexual.." Liam pointed out to Niall who quickly shut up. 

"Maybe I just don't want to put a label on shit," Zayn said, annoyance in his tone.