⤿ part forty three: how they couldn't wait

Zayn Malik

*mature

"Fuck Styles," Zayn breathed trailing his fingers gently down Harry's bare body, tracing each and each curve Harry had to offer, the following day in Harry's bedroom.

"My mum will be home any minute, you need to look presentable," He answered, cupping the sides of Zayn's face and pulling him into his lips where they shared a kiss full of secrets.

As it escalated, Harry pulled his white sheets over top of the two as he found himself above Zayn.

Gently, he placed kisses down the edge of Zayn's jawline, then his neck, and finally his stomach.

At this point, he was low underneath the sheets, his head locked between Zayn's thigh's as he listened to Zayn's low moans.

"How many times Styles..?" Zayn asked. "I'm gonna be limping downstairs,"

Harry ignored, moving his lips to the rhythm of Zayn's hips.

Zayn groaned, running his fingers through Harry's long hair. "You feel.. Oh.."

Harry withheld his smile, as he began to use his hand as well.

"Harry.." Zayn threw his head back onto Harry's pillow. "So close.."

Scoffing, Harry let go came out from underneath the sheets.

"What the hell Harry?!" Zayn practically screamed, causing Harry just to smile as he reconnected his lips with Zayn's. "Please,"

Just as Zayn was about to part with Harry, Harry reached down and danced upon Zayn's body.

"That's what you were missing?" Harry laughed, watching Zayn squeeze his eyes shut.

"One day.. I'm gonna do that.. T-To you.." Zayn frowned, grabbing the sheets beneath him. "Fuck," 

"We'll see about that Malik," Harry grinned, watching Zayn's face and feeling hotter and hotter every time Zayn breathed his name.

"S-So close.." Zayn squirmed in his place, and Harry locked his leg in with Zayn's so he couldn't move. 

"Mm," Harry couldn't help but smile as he watched Zayn let go and withheld his noises as much as he could.

Zayn was shaking beneath Harry's touch, and Harry loved it.

"I love when you're not in control," Harry smiled, throwing one of his legs on each side of Zayn's torso.

Zayn scoffed. "You are a certified bottom," He stated simply. "I am a certified top,"

"Where the hell did this come from? The gay handbook?" Harry leant over Zayn's body and kissed the tip of Zayn's nose.

"You legit said your mum was coming home, then you proceeded to give me head," Zayn spoke, connecting his lips with Harry.

"I know," Harry parted, then kissed him again. "I changed my mind,"

"Changed your mind about your mum coming home?"

"Can we not talk about my mum, and can you proceed to return the goddamn favour?" Harry spoke, leaning over to his nightside table to grab a condom from the drawer.

"Fuck Styles, you really missed me," Zayn smirked, watching Harry roll over onto his side of the bed, allowing Zayn to straddle above him.

"Just kiss me Zayn Malik," Harry spoke quieter, starring into the honey that is Zayn's eyes.