⤿ part forty: how they were confident

Harry Styles

*mature: because i owe you guys

"You couldn't wait a damn minute, could you?" Harry asked Zayn as he pulled his shirt up off and over his head.

Zayn shook his head and pulled Harry onto his lap. He grasped onto his little waist and pressed his lips against Harry's in a hurry.

"I was thinking about you," Zayn breathed, trailing his lips down Harry's now bare chest. "I waited all damn week for this.. You couldn't even pay attention to me.. It's hard dating a top student,"

Harry let out a laugh. "I'm sorry I needed to study and not fuck around with you. You must've been so frustrated,"

"You know you need to study me more," Zayn said, leaving his love on Harry's neck.

"So you failed your exam then?" Harry smirked, sucking in a breath. "Because you were thinking about me the entire time?"

Zayn ignored and brought himself back up to Harry's pink lips. "Kiss me Harry,"

Harry obliged, and cupped Zayn's face, moving his hands throughout Zayn's hair.

As the two boys escalated, Zayn leant back on his bed, Harry hovering over top of him, smiling.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Zayn asked quietly, and Harry shook his head.

"Not yet," He stated as he sat slowly on Zayn's abdomen.

"What now Styles?" Zayn asked, annoyance in his tone. "Can this wait.. Look at me?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "When are you going to St Lucia?" 

"Really?" Zayn groaned. "I might as well deal with this by myself, get off,"

Harry didn't budge. "Why can't you just tell me? Then I can make this even better,"

"Day after last day," Zayn sighed, sitting up so that Harry was now on his lap once again. "Now can you kiss me?"

Harry sat there, smirking. "Mmm.." He pretended to think, which pissed Zayn off so he took matters into his own hands and unzipped Harry's skinnies.

"Okay," Harry stepped off and pulled them down, as well as his boxers. 

"Oh," Zayn immediately got on his knees and gave Harry what he was asking for.

Harry tangled his fingers in Zayn's hair and sighed.

"You feel so.." Harry threw his head back. "Oh,"

Zayn let go, and looked up at Harry. "Maybe I could just stop,"

"No, no, no," Harry shook his head. "Please Zayn,"

"Beg for me," Zayn smiled, standing up and connecting his lips with Harry's.

As they kissed, Harry brought his hand down to Zayn's zipper and pulled his jeans down to about his knees where Zayn let go, and practically ripped them off, boxers included.

He pulled Harry down on the bed with him and turned him around in a hurry.

As Harry waited, he reached over to his nightside table and grabbed a condom and lube.