⤿ part nine: how they switched

Harry Styles

"Last party at the lodge is tonight," Leigh explained over room service pizza the next afternoon.

The long week had finally past, and seriously people only got two things out of this week. A, tons of alcohol, and b, the theory of Zayn being gay.

"Yeah.. And?" Harry took a bite of his pizza. "Can we do something productive tonight? I mean, it's our last night," 

"Productive is going to the party," Leigh Anne smiled, sipping her sprite. 

Harry ignored Leigh Anne, hoping he'd get the idea out of her mind. "Where's Perrie?" He asked, sure that the subject of her girlfriend will get any kind of party off her brain.

"Getting things for the party," Leigh beamed at Harry.

"What party?" Harry frowned. Damn.

"The last party of course! It's going to be here, where else?" Leigh Anne smirked at Harry, then took a big bite out of her pizza.

Harry's plan definitely backfired. 

"Here?!" Harry frowned, immediately. "Who said we could have the party here?!"

"Perrie and I," Leigh said, after finishing her pizza. "We knew you would say no, and we all pitched in money for this room, and it's two against one.. You basically have nothing to say except for the fact that, it's not fair because you didn't have any say in it,"

Harry sighed. "It isn't fair,"

"Well," Leigh raised her eyebrows. "We should've considered your opinion.. But we made arrangements for you, Perrie asked Jade and Jesy if you could stay in their room for the night, and they'd take your bed after the party.. So you don't even have to be here.. It's like a roommate switch,"

"I don't know if I want to stay in their room Leigh.." Harry bit his lip. "I mean, it's their privacy.."

"No, no they're totally okay with it really. They said they'd just bring their stuff to our room tomorrow, and then in the morning they'll check out their room and we'll check out. It all works, don't worry H," Leigh said. "You can just bring your stuff there,"

"Their room is just down the hall too," Harry began to warm up to the idea. He liked the fact that he could do whatever he wanted without Leigh Anne and Perrie behind his back constantly. 

Even though he liked the way the two girls checked on him, sometimes he felt enclosed.

"Yeah," Leigh nodded, closing up the box of pizza and bringing it to the counter. "So you're in? I mean, you can come if you want, and if you change your mind about staying in Jesy and Jade's room, they're fine with that too,"

"I'll do it," Harry grinned. "That was cool of you and Perrie,"

"We're the greatest team aren't we?" Leigh Anne joked.

The door swung open around a minute later, revealing Perrie carrying a box full of every type beer under the sun, and chips.

"How appetizing," Harry scoffed, watching as Leigh Anne went straight to the door to help Perrie out.

"Very appetizing," Leigh mumbled, placing the box on the counter beside the pizza, and connecting her lips with Perrie's in a hurry.

"Goddammit you two," Harry rolled his eyes. 

As a response to Harry's comment, the two girls even kissed more.

Harry pretended that it was disgusting, but deep inside he thought it was beautiful.