⤿ part three: how they collided

Harry Styles

"You see that? He looked at us! He smiled at us!" Leigh grinned, pulling into a parking spot. 

"You two are ridiculous," Harry exhaled, leaning against the window. 

"Everything Leigh says is right, if we broke up and she went for Zayn I would support that," Perrie spoke, squeezing Leigh's thigh.

"You two are fucking gay!" Harry frowned. "None of you would ever go for Zayn anyways after you remember he has a dick,"

Leigh faked a gag. "Honestly true. I would rather die than suck dick," 

Perrie nodded, smiling at her girlfriend. "I'll agree with you on that one,"

"Well, I'd rather die than eat a girl out," Harry said, his cheeks flushing red right away.

"Well, you haven't lived yet Harry," Leigh smirked, knowing that this would piss Harry off. "Vagina is the greatest creation,"

Harry gagged for real this time. 

"She has a very strong point," Perrie smiled, looking back at Harry who was pale. 

"I disagree," Harry said.

"You can't say shit, you haven't even had sex Harry," Leigh said.

Harry lifted his two hands up in defence. "Alright, let's go you two won,"

After the three had grabbed their bags and checked in, they went straight for their room.

There were two bedrooms (which were both closed off due to whatever Perrie and Leigh wanted to do), a kitchen, a living room and a huge fireplace that stood under the television. 

"Harry, why don't you run along, Pez and I will be here," Leigh spoke, placing her and Perrie's bags down.

"Already?" Harry groaned. "I am such a good friend to you two,"

"We know Harry, now please give us a little time," Perrie pleaded, smiling sweetly.

Harry quickly grabbed his coat, phone and wallet and left the room quickly. Harry clutched his coat safely in his hand, and didn't put it on as he didn't know if he was going outside yet.

On his way downstairs, he ran into Zayn, literally.

Zayn's fresh hot chocolate spilt all over Harry's clean shirt, causing Harry to scream.

"Fuck!" Harry squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his fists, trying to ignore the pain caused by the heat. 

"I'm so sorry," Zayn spoke quickly, flustered and unable to process. "Are you okay? Fuck,"

Harry stood there, hot chocolate dripping down his shirt, his coat fallen onto the floor.

"It's okay, it's my fault," Harry finally said after getting used to the heat.

"No, no," Zayn shook his head. 

"I'll buy you another hot chocolate," Harry said. "It was my fault, I was walking too fast. You were fine. I just walked into you,"