⤿ part four: how they partied

Zayn Malik

All Zayn did was walk Harry back to his room, and now he was opening his door to flashing lights and hammering music.

He might've stayed a little longer in Harry's room than he planned, seeing as Leigh and Perrie couldn't stop talking to him.

"What the fuck bro," Zayn yelled over the music, seeing Liam come over to him, his solo cup high in the air.

"This party is sick!" Liam called back to Zayn, who rolled his eyes. 

Zayn thought that he might as well enjoy the party while he can, so he pushed through the crowd and filled a solo cup with beer.

Zayn stood behind the counter, looking around. He could see Niall grinding on his girlfriend in the living room, which had be transformed into a dance floor. 

Across the 'dance floor', on the open balcony Liam was, making out with his boyfriend Louis.

Zayn chugged his beer, and refilled it quickly making his way to the dance floor.

Girls found Zayn quickly, and Zayn tried his hardest to dance with them, but he just found himself awkward. 

He didn't know how Niall was so natural with every girl, especially his girlfriend at that.

Zayn tried, and even he'd admit, he got more girls than Liam (who didn't like girls, but still got them) and Niall (who loved girls, but stayed away from most due to his girlfriend), but Zayn just didn't feel right with them. He just couldn't figure out why.

As he downed more beers, he began to feel loose and much more confident with himself.

Around five songs in, his room doors opened revealing many more people.

Including Leigh Anne, Perrie and Harry. 

Zayn's curly headed lad.

Zayn quickly pushed out of the crowd, and grabbed Harry's hand smiling.

Leigh and Perrie stood in the threshold, shocked by Zayn's confidence. 

"Hey Zayn, you're drunk," Harry stated, as it was rather obvious.

"Am not!" Zayn chuckled, pulling Harry onto the makeshift dance floor. 

The two began moving to the beat, in sync with each other. 

Harry made Zayn feel like himself and Zayn denied that and thought he was only doing this because he was drunk.

Girls seemed to be jealous of Harry seeing as all they did was eye the two boys.

Zayn didn't seem to notice, as he was having the time of his life. As soon as Harry noticed, he pulled Zayn off the dance floor.

"How about you calm down a little," Harry giggled, sitting Zayn down on a chair in the kitchen. "You're having a bit too much fun,"

"It's a party," Zayn tried to stand up, but failed falling back onto the chair. "You're supposed to have fun!"

"I know," Harry bit his lip. "Let's take a breather, c'mon then," He helped Zayn up, and the two left the room making their way onto the empty balcony.

A fresh snow had started to fall, causing Zayn to smile. "I love snow," He mumbled, humming a tune Harry couldn't recognize. 

"Me too," Harry said. "What are you humming?"

"Oh the weather outside is frightful," Zayn began, laughing. "And the fire, is so delightful.. And since we've no place to go.. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"