⤿ part fifty three: how they finished

Zayn Malik

"Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang!" The crowd yelled, arms and solo cups high in the air as they all jumped to the beat.

"Spend ten racks on a new chain! My bitch love do cocaine.." Niall called crazily jumping on the dance floor, his girlfriend trying to bring it down a notch by grinding real close to him which worked in a split second.

Leigh Anne and Perrie were on the makeshift dance floor making out. Every boy on the dance floor watching had a boner and the two didn't seem to care.

Liam and Louis were sat on the couch a bit farther away from their dance spot, everyone around them playing spin the bottle, Louis watching and slowly inching his way onto Liam's lap.

Zayn was sat at the breakfast bar, drinking a Sprite and waiting for Harry to show up.

"Come dance with us!" Perrie called, Leigh Anne on her arm as the two broke apart and ran up to Zayn.

"I am good," Zayn spoke, lifting his Sprite and taking another sip.

"No you're not Zayn!" Leigh Anne called, grabbing Zayn's spite, almost spilling it.

She poured the rest of whatever was in her flask inside of Zayn's Sprite can and took a sip, Zayn smiling weakly as he watched the two pass his can back and forth.

"I'm glad you two are enjoying it," Zayn smiled, getting up off the breakfast bar and walking towards the door. "You two have fun,"

"We will Zayn!" They spoke in unison, stumbling back onto the dance floor.

Zayn reached for the knob, and it opened before he could twist it revealing Harry.

His curls were trying to grow out again, and they fell softly to the side. He wore a Old Skool Vans with black skinny jeans and an old Selena Gomez tour shirt.

Zayn remembered trying to lend him his floral Gucci hoodie, but Harry didn't budge.

"Hey babe," Zayn smiled, ten times more than he had all night as he leaned in to kiss Harry.

Before he even touched his lips to his boyfriends, Jesy pushed the two out of the way, practically dragging Luke on her arm behind her.

Luke seemed completely in love. He didn't even mind.

Too bad Jesy didn't love him back.

"Move fags!" She yelled, signifying that she was here.

This caused the party to all turn to her and cheer.

She strutted her way into the dance floor and began dancing on guys everywhere. All the attention was off Leigh Anne and Perrie who had started making out once again.

Luke followed flimsily behind her, and managed to trip over his own feet on the way. 

Harry closed the hotel room's door and walked past Zayn to help the clearly drunk Luke up and on his feet.

"Look at my girl..." He mumbled dazed watching Jesy make out with another guy.

"Holy shit," Zayn spoke, walking up to them and looking at Jesy.

"That crazy bitch," Harry spoke, his eyes widening.

Jesy had switched guys at this point, and was pressing herself against the guy behind her who practically had his tongue down her throat.

"She's a hot bitch," Luke spoke, nodding.

He clearly had no idea what was going on.

Harry was just about to get Luke some water, when he stumbled off into the dance floor and pulled Jesy out of another guys arms and kissed her.