⤿ part two: how they sang justin bieber

Zayn Malik

"Bro, everyone is going to come now. I got like a thousand retweets," Liam said to Zayn who was throwing their bags into the trunk of Zayn's Mercedes-Benz. 

"I got two thousand lad," Niall piped up from the backseat.

Zayn closed the trunk and stepped into the drivers seat. Liam sat in shot gun.

"I got four thousand two hundred," Zayn smirked. 

"Dude," Niall spoke in awe.

"What can I say, I'm the shit," Zayn joked, but Liam nodded.

"You are though," Liam spoke.

Zayn revved the engine, and started the car. "We're going to take turns driving right?"

"Yeah," Niall said. "Zayn drives now, Liam drives next and I'll drive last. Three hours,"

"Alright," Zayn backed out of his parking space and before the boy knew it they were on their way.

"Yo, play Drake's album," Liam spoke, pulling the windows down, even though it was freezing cold.

"Nah," Zayn shook his head. "Niall has the aux,"

Liam rolled his eyes, knowing when Niall had the aux cord, he would be playing 'pussy' music, which to Liam, pussy music defined as Justin Bieber.

"Niall drop something," Liam encouraged, praying to God it wouldn't be shit.

"Alright," Niall smirked. After a little bit of tapping, the first couple beats of One Time by Justin Bieber started.

"Pussy music," Liam rolled his eyes.

Zayn ignored, smiling. He loved this song. "When I met you girl my heart went knock knock," He smirked, just to piss Liam off.

"Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop, stop!" Niall sang louder, laughing.

"And even though it's a trouble love it all we got, so we gon' keep, keep climbing to the mountain top!" Niall and Zayn chimed together, which caused Liam to come in, knowing all the lyrics because this is all Niall ever plays.

As Zayn drove, most of their time was taken up listening to Justin Bieber.

Liam enjoyed it, but stayed on the down-low about it.

After a couple pit stops, switched drivers, and traded aux cords, the boys had arrived.

Clearly, none of them were ready, as when the three boys pulled up, everyone began waving.

Niall turned down the music, and parked. "Shit,"

"I didn't think people were actually going to come," Zayn spoke, surprised.

"Well if we're all getting over a thousand retweets, at least some people are going to go," Liam turned to Niall, and frowned.

"At least we know it's going to be fucking lit," Niall stated, a smile upon his lips. "Let's go,"

After grabbing their bags, they boys checked into their room.

Zayn gently placed his black Michael Kors duffel bag down onto the little chair by the threshold, then took off his Gucci backpack.

"It's is fucking huge," Liam yelled, and his voice echoed through.

There were three bedrooms with a bathroom in each, a kitchen and a living room.

"We're having a party here tonight," Niall spoke, clapping.

"You guys can't wait one night?" Zayn sighed, sitting down on the floor in the threshold.

"No?" Liam and Niall both said at the same time.

Zayn leaned back against the wall, and closed his eyes. "I'm tired guys,"

"Well, you can do whatever shit you want, you'll change your mind later," Niall spoke, pulling on his skiing gear. "Let's go Liam,"

Liam nodded quickly, and got dressed then left with Niall, leaving Zayn all alone in the big room.

After pulling himself together, with little energy he had, he lifted himself up and plopped down on the couch, falling into a deep sleep.

When Zayn woke up, Liam and Niall were back shaking him to get up.

"Get fucking ready, we invited everyone tonight," Niall called, watching as Zayn opened his eyes slowly.

"Invited what?" Zayn muttered groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"To the party tonight Zayn," Liam said gently. "We couldn't wait, don't worry it's going to be lit,"

"Cut it with the damn lit!" Zayn yelled, shooting up. "I'm going out, I'll come back later if I feel that I'm in the mood for a damn party in the room that I paid for," 

Liam and Niall were left speechless, as Zayn had never snapped at them like this.

After Zayn threw a hoodie on and brushed his teeth, he left the room taking a room key with him.

A lot of people waved at him, and girls smiled flirtatiously his way. Zayn ignored, as he wasn't in the mood.

Once he had arrived downstairs to the lobby, he made his way across the Hufford Coffee Shop, where he ordered a hot chocolate. 

The Hufford Coffee Shop had the best hot chocolate in this region, and every time anyone came to the Alva Vonderheide Ski Lodge, that coffee shop was the place to go for literally, the worlds best everything

Zayn loved it, and always stocked up on their packaged hot chocolate powder for his dorm room.

After getting his hot chocolate, he went back to the lodge.

Whilst waiting at a stop sign to cross the street, he noticed a familiar car pull up beside him, turning.

"Hey Zayn," The girl smiled, turning her window down.

It was Leigh, and Zayn thought she was ever so attractive, but she was gay, which sucked for Zayn.

"Hello ladies," He waved seeing Perrie and Leigh sat in the two front seats.

As they drove away and looked for a parking spot in the ski lodge lot, he noticed a curly headed lad sat in the back seat rolling his eyes at the two girlfriends.

There was something about that curly headed lad that Zayn loved.

He just couldn't put his finger on it.

IMPORTANT a/n; Forgot to mention that the ski lodge, that coffee shop I mentioned and everything else are just random things that I made up in my head. The Uni is going to be made up as well, and I'm still considering if the boys are in London or not..

Anyways, I'm hella enjoying this story it's so different than my other stories and even though it's a bit cliché, we all have our own way of making these stories and I'm enjoying my way of writing this sooo :)

Also wanted to let you guys know that Zayn is a spoiled rich kid, explains his gucci shit but he's not a stuck up kind of guy. Niall and Liam also may seem like they're only friends with Zayn for his money or whatever the fuck, but Niall and Liam are nice boys aND NONE OF THEM ARE FUCKBOYS IM NOT ABOUTTA DO THAT SHIT they're good boys, they just like partying a helluva lot.

Hopefully the ski lodge gets lit I know Z is having a party next chapter so stay tuned :)

I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as me :)

- Alexis!!